Multiple pulse points; carotid and femoral arterial pulse points.
Eyes open and close; one pupil is dilated.
Airway allows the passage of a cuffed ET tube.
Realistic chest rise during ventilation.
Realistic chest cavity containing realistic organs.
Omni™ Code Blue® pack monitors and logs the cadence and depth of cardiac compression and airway ventilation.
Quality CPR simulators designed to operate for years. Strong, sturdy construction with full-size, realistic landmarks and one piece disposable airways. Prewired for CPRLink™ for a first class BLS program.
• Totally disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
• Fully articulating head, neck, and jaw permitting head/tilt, chin lift, jaw thrust, and neck extension
into the “sniffing” position
• Airway blocked when head is forward
• Easily accessible chest cavity with ribcage, lungs, and heart for realism and practice of the Heimlich maneuver
• Realistic chest rise during ventilation
• Carotid and femoral arterial pulse sites
• Eyes open and close; one pupil is dilated
• Omni™ Code Blue® pack monitors and logs the cadence and depth of cardiac compression and airway ventilation
• 10 disposable airways
• Instruction Manual
• Carrying bag