Bilateral lung expansion with realistic chest rise during BVM.
Realistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus. Practice intubation using a miller blade and uncuffed ET tube or LMA.
Pierce the replaceable trachea and insert a tracheostomy tube with an attached positive pressure device to observe chest rise.
Stomas for ileostomy, colostomy, and suprapubic exercises.
Omni™ Code Blue® pack for CPR monitoring
Injection arm for IV, IM, Sub Q and intradermal exercises.
Interchangeable genitalia for female and male catheterization
Intraosseous infusion and injection system with realistic tibia bones. Allows infusion of fluids, blood and/or drugs directly into the bone marrow of the tibia.
• Soft, lifelike faceskin with molded hair
• Eyes open and close in realistic eyesockets for ophthalmic procedures
• Articulating head, jaw, arms, and legs
• Jointed elbow, wrist, knees, and ankles
• Realistic hands, feet, fingers and toes
• Soft upper body skin over realistic molded internal organs
• Realistic chest cavity, with realistic internal organs for unparalleled CPR performance
• Detachable at waist for easy storage
• Bathing and bandaging activity
• Place nasal and oral gastric tubes
• G-tube placement
• Stomas for ileostomy, colostomy, and suprapubic exercises
• Removable internal tanks
• Interchangeable male organ
• Male and female catheterization
• Enema administration
• Placement of rectal suppositories
• Intramuscular injection sites in deltoid & upper thigh
Emergency Care Features
• Oral, nasal, and digital intubation
• Place OP/NP tubes
• Right/left mainstem bronchi
• Chest compression/rise
• Intraosseous infusion
• IV arm with variable, palpable pulses
• T-shirt and shorts
• Soft carrying bag
• Instruction manual