Control, Monitoring, and Debriefing Made Simple and Wireless
The new OMNI 2 features a powerful CPR training interface designed to help you monitor CPR quality in real-time and capture performance data for richer debriefing sessions. Whether you are evaluating CPR performance during a scenario-based exercise, or teaching first-time learners, OMNI 2 offers you one simple tool to help you do it all.
Enhance Skills Training with Real-time Feedback
Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your skill building exercises. Real-time feedback lets you easily spot and correct errors in technique to ensure quality performance.
- • Real-time CPR quality metrics
- Compression depth and rate
- Ventilation rate
- Excessive ventilation
- No-flow time
- CPR cycles
- • Smart coach: Audible tones help guide correct compression and ventilation rate and ratio
- • Preset adult, pediatric, and neonate CPR ratios
- • Virtual shock panel with cardioversion capability
Virtual Patient Monitoring for True-to-life Simulation
Add patient monitoring management objectives to train assessment and decision-making skills. The new OMNI 2 and Virtual Patient monitor allows you to simulate clinical conditions just as they appear on real monitoring devices.
- • Wireless patient monitor link
- • Over 25 vital sign parameters including ECG, HR, EtCO2 and more
- • Includes comprehensive ECG library with over 25 preprogrammed cardiac rhythms
- • Apply sets of parameters with 1 touch
- Learn More About Virtual Monitors
In-Depth Assessment and Debriefing
Never miss another teaching opportunity. OMNI 2 enhances assessment and debriefing by making it easy to capture CPR performance quality and key events.
- • Easily track individual and team actions using interactive key events
- • eCPR™ Performance Report provides you averages for each CPR metric to aid in the identification and improvement of weak areas
- • Logs provider actions, vital signs, CPR metrics, and comments
- • Save, email, and print eCPR performance reports for debriefing and archiving