Control, Monitoring, and Debriefing Made Simple and Wireless
The new OMNI 2 features interactive resuscitation training tools designed to help you drive neonatal are simulation-based training exercises, and support the assessment and debriefing process. it's the one handy tool that can help you do it all.
Enhance Skills Training with Real-time Feedback
OMNI 2 can help improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your skill building exercises. Real-time feedback lets you easily spot and correct errors in technique to ensure quality performance.
- • Monitor ventilation performance in real-time
- • Interactive resuscitation trainer automatically adjusts cyanosis based on quality of ventilations
- • Adjust the severity of respiratory compromise with 1 touch
- • Real-time CPR quality metrics: Monitor compression depth and rate, excessive ventilation, no-flow time, CPR cycle and more
- Learn More About OMNI 2 CPR
Virtual Patient Monitoring for True-to-life Simulation
Add patient monitoring management objectives to train assessment and decision-making skills. The new OMNI 2 Virtual Patient Monitor support allows you to simulate clinical conditions as they would appear on real monitoring devices.
- • Wireless patient monitor link
- • Over 25 vital sign parameters including pre and post-ductal OSAT and blood pressure
- • Includes comprehensive ECG library with over 25 preprogrammed rhythms
- • Apply sets of parameters with 1 touch
- Learn More About Virtual Monitors
In-Depth Assessment and Debriefing
Never miss another teaching opportunity. OMNI 2 enhances debriefing and assessment by making it easy to capture participants' actions and export session logs.
- • Time stamped provider actions, vital signs, CPR, and instructor comments
- • Event tracking for individual team actions
- • Customization event flags
- • Save, email and print session event logs