Five Year Multipurpose Patient, Nursing Care and CPR
Bilateral lung expansion with realistic chest rise during BVM.
Realistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus. Practice intubation using a miller blade and uncuffed ET tube or LMA.
Pierce the replaceable trachea and insert a tracheostomy tube with an attached positive pressure device to observe chest rise.
Stomas for ileostomy, colostomy, and suprapubic exercises.
Omni™ Code Blue® pack for CPR monitoring
Injection Training Arm
Injection arm for IV, IM, Sub Q and intradermal exercises.
Interchangeable genitalia for female and male catheterization
Intraosseous infusion and injection system with realistic tibia bones. Allows infusion of fluids, blood and/or drugs directly into the bone marrow of the tibia.
- Soft, lifelike faceskin with molded hair
- Eyes open and close in realistic eyesockets for ophthalmic procedures
- Articulating head, jaw, arms, and legs
- Jointed elbow, wrist, knees, and ankles
- Realistic hands, feet, fingers and toes
- Soft upper body skin over realistic molded internal organs
- Realistic chest cavity, with realistic internal organs for unparalleled CPR performance
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- Bathing and bandaging activity
- Place nasal and oral gastric tubes
- G-tube placement
- Stomas for ileostomy, colostomy, and suprapubic exercises
- Removable internal tanks
- Interchangeable male organ
- Male and female catheterization
- Enema administration
- Placement of rectal suppositories
- Intramuscular injection sites in deltoid & upper thigh
- Emergency Care Features
- Oral, nasal, and digital intubation
- Place OP/NP tubes
- Right/left mainstem bronchi
- Chest compression/rise
- Intraosseous infusion
- IV arm with variable, palpable pulses
- Supplied with
- T-shirt and shorts
- Soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual