Code Blue III Adult with OMNI® 2
Advanced Life Support Training Simulator
Advanced Life Support Training Simulator
The new wireless Code Blue III simulator system offers the best value in simulation-based resuscitation learning. Add the optional Gaumard Vitals virtual patient monitor to enhance realism and exercise a broader range of clinical skills.
Simulated image. Shown with optional portable vital signs monitor.
Use Real InstrumentsTrain airway management using standard adjuncts
Real-Time CPR FeedbackBuilt-in ventilation and chest compression sensors capture CPR quality metrics in real-time.
Defibrillate, Cardiovert, and PaceMonitor, capture, pace, and cardiovert using a real defibrillator, electrodes, and energy.
Wireless TechnologyThe Code Blue III simulator features built-in wireless technology that lets teams simulate transitional care scenarios to improve teamwork and communication.
Continuous Chest Rise and PulsesA built-in compressor allows for the continuous operation of chest rise and pulses.
OMNI 2 Real-Time eCPR FeedbackImprove the efficiency and effectiveness of your skill-building exercises. Real-time feedback lets you easily spot and correct errors in technique to ensure quality performance.
- • Real-time CPR quality metrics
- • Compression depth and rate
- • Ventilation rate
- • Excessive ventilation
- • No-flow time
- • CPR cycles
- • Smart coach: Audible tones help guide correct compression and ventilation rate and ratio
- • Customizable CPR ratios
- • Virtual shock panel with cardioversion capability
- • Interactive checklists let you easily track provider actions during exercise
In-Depth Assessment and DebriefingNever miss another teaching opportunity. OMNI 2 enhances assessment and debriefing by making it easy to capture CPR performance quality and key events.
- • Easily track individual and team actions using interactive key events
- • eCPR™ Performance Report provides you averages for each CPR metric to aid in the identification and improvement of weak areas
- • Logs provider actions, vital signs, CPR metrics, and comments
- • Save, email, and print eCPR performance reports for debriefing and archiving
Virtual Patient Monitoring for True-to-life SimulationAdd patient monitoring management objectives to train assessment and decision-making skills. The new OMNI 2 and Virtual Patient monitor allows you to simulate clinical conditions just as they appear on real monitoring devices.
- • Wireless patient monitor link
- • Over 25 vital sign parameters including ECG, HR, EtCO2 and more
- • Includes comprehensive ECG library with over 25 preprogrammed cardiac rhythms
- • Apply sets of parameters with one touch
UNI® Tablet PC UpgradeUpgrade the simulator’s control interface from OMNI 2 to the powerful UNI Simulator Control Software. UNI is the intuitive and easy-to-use interface that brings simulation experiences to life, helping you create realistic learning experiences for participants of all levels.
- • Wireless and tetherless design, fully operational in transit
- • Includes internal battery and charger
- • Wireless OMNI 2 simulator control interface included
- • Realistic airway with tongue, visible vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus
- • Supports Bag-Valve-Mask ventilations
- • Supports head-tilt, chin-lift and jaw-thrust
- • Supports oral and nasal intubation using standard devices
- • Sensors detect and log endotracheal tube placement in the airway
- • Audible vocal responses and sounds include: complaints, replies, gagging, cough, gasping, and more
- • Cardiac rhythms are synchronized with ECG, selectable hart sounds, and palpable pulses
- • Conductive skin regions allow for ECG monitoring using real equipment
- • eCPR™ sensors track chest compression and ventilation performance in real-time
- • Automatic pulses
- Carotid (bilateral)
- Femoral (bilateral)
- • Built-in compressor allows for the continuous operation of chest rise and pulses
- • BP auscultation in left arm
- • Auscultate Kortokoff sounds between systolic/diastolic pressures
- • Intraosseous access at right tibia
- • Intravenous access on the right arm
- • Detect placement of pulse oximeter
- • Visible gastric distension with excessive BVM ventilation
- • Built-in compressor allows for continuous spontaneous chest rise and pulses
- • Bilateral lung expansion with bag ventilation
- • Unilateral chest rise with right mainstem intubation
- • Bilateral lung sounds include wheezing, crackles, and squeaks
- • Variable cyanosis intensities simulate hypoxic events and effective interventions
OMNI® 2 Wireless Control Interface
- • Intuitive touchscreen interface with built-in wireless connectivity
- • Make physiological changes on the fly or trend them over time
- • Event Log records participant actions, vital signs changes, and input notes to support debriefing
- Monitor CPR quality metrics in real time
- Time to CPR
- Compression Depth/Rate
- Chest Recoil
- Compression Interruptions
- Ventilation Rate
- Excessive Ventilation
- • Interactive checklist lets you easily track provider actions during the exercise
- • Export CPR performance reports for debriefing
UNI® Tablet PC Upgrade
- • Microsoft Surface Pro preloaded with UNI
- • UNI Simulator control Software License
- • Upgrade only available at the time of order
Communication and Power
- • Powered from internal battery or wall
- • Run simulations for up to 6 hours on the