HAL® CPR+D Skills Trainer with OMNI® 2
EASY-TO-USE, DURABLE, & PORTABLE HANDS-ON BLS TRAINING
Whether for outreach or professional development, the new HAL S315.600.250 is a great addition to every basic life support training curriculum. Practice assessing breathing, performing quality CPR, delivering a shock, and recognizing return of spontaneous circulation. HAL is the portable, all-in-one training solution for every training need.
Programmable EKGIllustrate shockable and non-shockable EKG with 20+ preprogrammed rhythms
Intubatable AirwayPerform nasal and oral intubation with standard, real adjuncts
Realistic Chest RiseVisualize realistic chest rise with BVM ventilation
Spontaneous Chest Rise and PulseIdentify proper chest rise and pulses without add-on items
Monitor with Real EquipmentUse real AED/defibrillator to monitor programmable EKG
Real Energy DefibrillationDefibrillate directly on conductive skin patches or pad-free posts with up to 360 joules of real energy from real equipment.
Feedback and ControlSee immediate feedback on actions and easily select the appropriate responses
Post-cardiac ArrestTrain to check for the return of spontaneous circulation (ROSC)
Debriefing ToolsOMNI® 2 automatically detects and records events for easy debriefing.
Resuscitation Training with OMNI® 2
eCPR™ Performance ReportsSet parameter goals, evaluate individual and/or team efforts, and save and share reports to discuss and improve quality of CPR.
Data-rich Debriefing ToolsAutomatically records events during simulation. Select from lists of common actions specific to a scenario type or algorithm. Save and share session logs for archiving and debriefing.
- Adult-sized, male upper torso
- Available in light, medium, and dark skin tones at no additional cost
- Built-in wireless connectivity with range up to 30 ft.
- Compliant with 2015 adult CPR guidelines
- Anatomically correct landmarks for proper CPR hand placement
- Realistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, and trachea
- Lifelike head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Practice nasal and oral Intubation with standard adjuncts
- Visible chest rise with bag valve mask ventilation
- Esophageal intubation and/or excessive ventilation produce gastric distension
- Right mainstem intubation presents unilateral chest rise
- Ventilation detection sensors
Cardiac / Circulation
- Illustrate 20+ shockable and non-shockable EKG rhythms
- Monitor and cardiovert rhythms using a real AED/defibrillator
- Effective chest compressions generate palpable carotid pulses
- Spontaneous breathing without need to fill reservoir
- Programmable respiratory rate with realistic chest rise
CPR with OMNI® 2
- Realistic chest cavity resistance and recoil
- Real-time feedback of CPR quality
- Compression depth and rate
- Ventilation Rate
- Excessive Ventilation
- No-Flow Time
- CPR Cycles
- Deliver up to 360 joules of real energy to skin patches or snap
- CPR metronome: audible tones help guide correct compression and ventilation rate & ratio
- Built-in resuscitation algorithm checklists for tracking individual and team actions
- eCPR™ performance report provides averages for each CPR metric and cycle
- Save, email, and print eCPR performance reports for debriefing and archiving
- Wireless control from up to 30 ft.
- Wireless interface with touchscreen display
- Optimized vital sign controls for on-the-fly operation
- Preprogrammed library of 20+ cardiac rhythms and options
- Compatible with optional virtual patient monitor
- Session records actions, vital signs, CPR metrics, and additional comments