- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
NOELLE® S551 is designed to provide a complete birthing experience before, during, and after delivery.
Multiple fetal heart sounds heard through conventional stethoscope
Specify exactly when the “turtle sign” will occur and how long you allow students to deal with this dilemma.
Extensible dilating cervix permits students to conduct vaginal exams and record results.
Automatic birthing system
Designed to provide a complete birthing experience.
New postpartum hemorrhage feature. The cervical os and cervix can bleed. The uterus can be massaged to reduce bleeding.
All NOELLE® simulators now feature a placenta having detachable fragments. Students learn to carefully inspect the placenta to determine if it is intact
Monitor and log ventilations and chest compressions with Omni® Code Blue® Pack. View feedback on your Omni® device or any Windows computer
See all the features of NOELLE® S550, a maternal and neonatal birthing simulator. Manufactured and distributed by Gaumard Scientific, USA.
- Full size articulating full-body female
- Eyes can be opened or closed
- Normal, miosis (constricted), and mydriasis (blown) pupil states
- Independent left/right pupil states simulate consensual and nonconsensual response
- Intubatable airway with chest rise
- IV arm for meds/fluids
- Removable stomach cover
- Practice Leopold Maneuvers
- Multiple fetal heart sounds
- Automatic birthing system
- Measure head descent and cervical dilation
- Multiple placenta locations
- Replaceable dilating cervices
- Practice postpartum suturing on vulval inserts
- One articulating birthing baby with placenta
- New postpartum hemorrhage and palpation module
- Monitor and log ventilations and chest compressions with Omni® Code Blue® Pack. View feedback on your Omni® device or any Windows computer