Trauma HAL® S3040.100
Rugged and Resilient Trauma Simulator
Rugged and Resilient Trauma Simulator
Fully functional during soap and water decon spray procedure.
Independent liquid secretion from ears, eyes, and mouth.
Heart and Lung Sounds
Multiple realistic heart sounds and anterior lung sounds.
Oxygen saturation can be measured using real equipment.
Cyanosis and vital signs respond to physiologic condition, and interventions.
Programmable airway: tongue edema, laryngospasm, and pharyngeal swelling.
Sensors detect and log ventilations and compressions. Includes eCPR with UNI® software.
Monitor and assess CPR performance in real-time, simulate perfusion dependent on efectiveness, and export performance reports for debriefing.
HAL® features palpable ribs to locate 2nd intercostal space for bilateral needle decompression. Sensors detect and log needle insertion and log action.
Trauma Arm and Leg
Arteries bleed as a function of BP + HR specified on wireless tablet PC. Bleeding ceases when tourniquet is applied 2” above wound or between 1” or 2” above the joint; an action is also logged.
Perform lateral and medial incisions, then use “Trach-hook” used by Combat Medics to lift cricoid for airway assessment and insertion of “trach-tube”.
FAST-1 Sternal I/O
Use FAST-1 Locator and position it below the sternal notch; sites are replaceable and either accept medications or can be used to collect fluids.
HAL’s communications, compressor, and power supply are inside the simulator, eliminating external tubes, wires and compressors. Control the simulation from up to 900 ft. away.
Trauma HAL® is based upon the proven technology found in the HAL® 3000 which was independently tested and approved. MIL-STD tests included vibration, EMI testing for avionics, high and low temperatures, humidity, rapid decompression at 45000 feet, explosive atmospheres, and flight testing in fixed and rotary winged craft.
Streaming voice and prerecorded verbal responses in any language. Difficult airway with tongue edema and pharyngeal swelling. Chest rise and fall responding to commands from wireless tablet PC. Palpable ribs. Height 178cm/70in. Radial, brachial, carotid and femoral pulses operate continuously and are dependent upon blood pressure, etc.
Trauma with BleedSmart™
HAL’s arteries bleed as a function of blood pressure and heart rate specified on wireless tablet PC. Sensors in his arm and leg respond to applied pressure and stop bleeding when tourniquet is applied correctly; his bleeding wounds at axilla and groin also respond to applied pressure and can be packed using combat gauze.
UNI® Software + Rugged Tablet is Included with HAL®
- Rugged. Instructor’s tablet PC includes a rugged “bump” case and also features wireless communications for up to 900 ft. Perfect for field conditions.
- Long Range Wireless Control. Tetherless communications range up to 900 ft.
- Streaming Audio. Be the voice of Trauma HAL®; hear responses at distances to 150 ft.
- Versatile Interface. Expand windows to include status, palettes, scenario, branching scenario, actions, log, monitors, speech, medication, and quick meds.
- Simple Interface. Physiologic parameter groups include airway, breathing, cardiac, cephalic, and circulation.
- Tetherless. HAL’s communications, compressor, and power supply are inside the simulator, eliminating external tubes, wires and compressors. Control the simulation from up to 900 ft. away
- Tested. Trauma HAL® is based upon the proven technology found in the HAL® 3000 which was independently tested and approved. MIL-STD tests included vibration, EMI testing for avionics, high and low temperatures, humidity, rapid decompression at 45000 feet, explosive atmospheres, and flight testing in fixed and rotary winged craft.
HAL® S3040.100 Features
- Anatomy and Connectivity
- Full body adult 70 inches (178 cm) / 88 lbs. (40 kg)
- Rugged shoulder and hip joints allow dragging and carrying
- Splash proof for CBRNe water spray decontamination
- Self-contained design; all operating components and blood reservoirs stored inside the body
- Wireless and tetherless control; at distances of up to 900ft.
- Fully operational on battery power for up to 10hrs (AC power supported)
- Interchangeable trauma/healthy lower arms and legs
- Designed for fast scenario resets with automatic self-refilling reservoir system
- Ruggedized for outdoor climate
- Blinking eyes with reactive pupils
- Software controlled fluid secretion at ears, eyes, and mouth
- Mild and severe convulsions
- Wireless streaming audio; be the voice of Trauma HAL and hear responses at distances up to 150 ft.
- Library of prerecorded responses
- Programmable custom verbal responses in any language
- Head tilt/chin lift
- Naso/orotracheal intubation: ETT, LMA, King LT
- Retrograde intubation
- Fiberoptic intubation
- Programmable difcult airway: tongue edema and pharyngeal swelling
- Laryngospasm with tight seal preventing intubation
- Surgical airway for cricothyrotomy, tracheotomy, and tracheal hook exercises
- Supports suctioning liquids from the airway and lungs
- Visible gastric distention with esophageal intubation
- Visible chest rise with BVM
- Ventilation detection
- Shallow and deep needle decompression with audible hiss and needle placement detection up to 3.25in.
- Unilateral chest rise and right mainstem intubation
- Spontaneous chest rise and fall with normal and abnormal respiratory patterns
- Selectable anterior lung sounds
- Bilateral chest tube insertion
- eCPR™ Real-time CPR performance monitoring
- Time to CPR
- Compression depth/rate
- Chest recoil
- Compression interruptions
- Ventilation rate
- Excessive ventilation
- Time to defibrillation
- Smart CPR voice coach
- Real end-tidal CO2 capability (option S3040.100.078)
- Durable chest recoil design
- Programmable cyanosis
- Measure blood pressure using a real blood pressure cuf
- Detectable oxygen saturation using real OSAT monitors
- Antecubital IV access
- Bilateral carotid, radial, brachial (antecubital fossa), femoral, popliteal, and pedal pulses
- Blood pressure dependent pulses
- Sternal I/O infusion supports F.A.S.T.1
- Tibia I/O access
- Bilateral deltoid and quadriceps IM injection sites
- Internal fluid bladder with male genitalia for catheterization
- Bowel sounds in four quadrants
- Selectable normal and abnormal heart sounds
- Preprogrammed ECG rhythm library with customizable variations
- 4-Lead ECG monitoring using real equipment (12-lead option available item S3040.100.120)
- Defibrillation and pacing using real energy
- Quadruple trauma limbs: Interchangeable trauma lower arms and legs included
- Bleeding axilla and groin wounds detect applied pressure
- Trauma site arterial bleeding synched with heart rate and blood pressure
- Blood pressure control bleeding rate
- Arm and legs tourniquet sensors
- Pressure on femoral artery reduces or stops distal bleeding in leg
- On-board 1.5 Lt. blood reservoir
- Automatic self-refilling reservoir system
- On-screen blood loss monitor and reservoir level
- Package Includes
- Wireless tablet PC, protective “bump” case, and UNI software license
- RF Communications Module
- Battery charger/Power supply
- L/R Healthy lower arms and legs
- L/R Trauma lower arms and legs
- Axilla and groin wound inserts
- Replacement surgical tracheas
- Soft carrying case
- Hands-free blood refill bag
- User Manual
- 1 year standard warranty
- 2, 3, 5 year warranty plans also available
Receive More Information