- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
Industry-standard modes and settings.
Limitless learning opportunities.
Interactive and customizable touchscreen interface.
- Realistic, touchscreen mechanical ventilator interface
- Model-driven, real-time waveforms: pressure, volume, flow, volume-pressure loop, flow-pressure loop, flow-volume loop, and more
- Industry-standard ventilation settings: positive end-expiratory pressure, respiratory rate, and tidal volume, and more, high and low alarms, and more
- Model-driven, real-time scalar data: I:E ratio, peak pressure, respiratory rate, FiO2, tidal volume
- Industry-standard modes of ventilation include pressure control, volume control, and pressure support
- Customizable graphical interface layout
- UNI integration; adjust lung parameters on-the-fly or program scenarios
- Model-driven lung physiological parameters: respiratory muscle effort, lung compliance, inspiratory resistance, inspiratory hold, thorax compliance, and more
- Export session data reports
- Video screen capture and export
- Adult, pediatric, and neonate patient ventilator presets
1. Available for UNI® compatible Gaumard patient simulators only.
2. HAL® patient simulator system and Gaumard Vitals monitor are sold separately. Actual hardware may differ from what is shown. LungSim computer stand, patient circuit, and circuit holder are not included.
3. Internet required for software license validation and renewal. Additional LungSim Patient Licenses sold separately.
LungSim™ is not intended for clinical use. LungSim is designed for use by qualified educators to support education and training only. It is not intended to substitute the comprehensive understanding of the subject matter or support clinical decision-making in real situations. LungSim is developed and patented by Accurate S.r.l. HAL® and UNI® are trademarks of Gaumard Scientific. Terms and conditions apply. All rights reserved.