Ready to find where you fit in the Gaumard Scientific family?
The following positions are available at Gaumard Scientific. If you are interested in any of these positions please submit your résumé and include the job name in the subject line to our Human Resources dept.
Physiological Modeling Engineer
Users worldwide – the military, emergency medical services, major teaching hospitals and nursing schools – recognize Gaumard products for their innovation in simulation in the pre-hospital, obstetrics and gynecology, surgical and nursing care segments. In 2000, Gaumard launched the revolutionary family of NOELLE® maternal and neonatal care simulators that changed the way training is conducted. In 2004, Gaumard pioneered the use of fully tetherless technology with the introduction of the family of HAL® simulators. In 2014, the company introduced Victoria™, its most advanced, mobile maternal/fetal simulator as part of the NOELLE family.
Gaumard manufactures its products at its world headquarters in Miami. The company sells simulators through its own representatives in North America and through 200 distributors in 70 countries.
The Physiological Modeling Engineer will be responsible for design, development, planning and implementing computer models to support the organization's proprietary medical simulation software.
- Responsibilities Include:
- Developing proprietary software for medical simulation
- Design functionality of physiological systems in C#
- Be able to provide internal and external support
- Understanding and implementation of physiological models
- Integrate work with other engineering departments
- Ability to work with different teams within Engineering and other departments of company
- Must have a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or BME; Ph.D. a plus
- Experience with physiological modeling
- Must have experience with C# and Mat Lab
- Coursework in anatomy/physiology a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills