- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
CARE IN MOTION™ updates:
- Close the CIM app and connect the TP-Link to the CIM tablet via USB port.
- Connect an Ethernet cable with internet access to the TP-Link’s Ethernet port.
- Open the CIM app and click the Menu icon located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click “About” and then click “DOWNLOAD”.
- Once the download is complete, go to the Windows download folder to find the update file.
- Click on the “CIM_Update” file.
- Once the “Windows protected your PC” window appears, click “More Info”, click on the “Run anyway” button and then click "Install".
- Verify the account manager name and click “Next”.
- When the installation process is complete, click “Finish”.
Virtual Patient Monitor Software
software update notifications
Connect to a Gaumard
Get the current User Guides
for your products
Download the latest software