- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
Multipurpose Patient Care and CPR Infant
Realistic airway with tongue, trachea, and esophagus.
Bilateral lung expansion with realistic chest rise during BVM.
IV access sites support infusion and sampling.
Sculpted stomas of a transverse colostomy, ileostomy, and suprapubic stoma.
Practice umbilical catheterization by filling umbilical cord using syringe provided.
Simulate pulsatile element with use of hand-held squeeze bulb.
Interchangeable genitalia for female and male catheterization.
Intraosseous infusion and injection system with realistic tibia bones.
- External stoma sites with internal tanks
- Oral, nasal, and digital intubation
- Place OP/NP tubes
- Right/left mainstem bronchi
- Place nasal and oral gastric tubes
- BVM with realistic chest rise
- Chest compression
- Umbilical catheterization
- Intraosseous infusion
- IV arm with variable, palpable pulses