Mike® and Michelle® One Year Pediatric Care Simulator S110
Realistic urethral passage and bladder for catheterization exercises.
Eyes open and close, one pupil is dilated for ophthalmic exercises.
Practice intramuscular injections.
Nasal passage permits placement of NP tube.
Interchangeable genitalia for female and male catheterization
Practice trachea placement.
- Soft, childlike faceskin
- Self-molded hair
- Eyes open and close in realistic eyesockets for ophthalmic procedures
- Fully articulating head and jaw with teeth and tongue
- Ear canal for otic drops and irrigation
- NG and OG exercises
- Bends at waist as in human
- Jointed elbows and knees
- Realistic hands, feet, fingers, and toes
- Soft upper body skin over hard upper body for realistic feel
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- Soft sponge bathing and bandaging activity
- Intramuscular injection sites in left and right upper thighs
- Interchangeable genitalia
- Tracheotomy placement
- Male and female catheterization
- Removable internal tanks
- Enema administration
- Neck brace
- T-shirt and shorts
- Soft carrying bag
- Instruction manual