1 Year CPR and Trauma Care Simulator S111
Ten totally disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
Eyes open and close in realistic eye sockets for ophthalmic purposes.
Realistic Chest Cavity
Realistic chest cavity provides anatomic landmark as well as chest compliances.
Fully articulating head and jaw with teeth and tongue.
Realistic chest rise during ventilations.
Multiple pulse points; bilateral brachial, right femoral, and left posterior tibial pulses.
- Fully articulating head and jaw with teeth and tongue
- Individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Easily accessible chest cavity with molded ribcage, lungs, and heart
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Four arterial pulse points
- Soft, lifelike faceskin with molded hair
- Intramuscular (IM) Injection Sites on the quadriceps
- Bilateral brachial, right femoral, and left posterior tibial pulses
- Eyes open and close in realistic eye sockets for ophthalmic purposes
- One normal eye and one eye dilated
- T-shirt and shorts
- Custom nylon carrying bag
- Instruction Manual