- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
1 Year CPR and Trauma Care Simulator - S114
Ten disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
Eyes open and close in realistic eye sockets for ophthalmic purposes.
Fully articulating head and jaw with teeth and tongue.
Realistic chest rise during ventilation.
Multiple pulse points: bilateral brachial, right femoral, and left posterior tibial pulses.
Intraosseous Infusion System
Intraosseous infusion system with realistic tibia bones.
Omni® Code Blue® Pack
Omni® Code Blue® pack monitors the cadence and depth of cardiac compression and airway ventilation.
- Fully articulating head and jaw with teeth and tongue
- Individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Four arterial pulse points
- Soft, lifelike face skin with molded hair
- Intramuscular (IM) Injection Sites on the quadriceps
- Bilateral brachial, right femoral, and left posterior tibial pulses
- Eyes open and close in realistic eye sockets for ophthalmic purposes
- One normal eye and one eye dilated
- Practice regular or Vest CPRv
- T-shirt and shorts
- Custom nylon carrying bag
- Instruction Manual