- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
Multipurpose Patient Care and CPR Pediatric Simulator S117
Bag valve mask ventilation
Realistic chest rise with BVM ventilation.
Realistic airway with tongue, trachea, and esophagus.
Supports tracheostomy tube placement, ventilation, and care.
Sculpted stomas of a transverse colostomy, ileostomy, and suprapubic stoma.
Monitor compressions and ventilation using the optional OMNI control and companion reporting software
Injection & Infusion
Advanced training arm and hand for IV, IM, and Sub-Q techniques.
Practice urinary catheterization exercises
Intraosseous infusion and injection system with realistic tibia bones.
- Oral, nasal, and digital intubation
- Place OP/NP tubes
- Right/left mainstem bronchi
- Place nasal and oral gastric tubes
- BVM with realistic chest rise
- Chest compression
- G-tube placement
- Stomas for ileostomy, colostomy, and suprapubic exercises
- Intraosseous infusion
- IV arm with variable palpable pulses
- Placement of rectal suppositories