- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
Practice tracheostomy placement.
Articulating head, neck, and jaw, permits head tilt/chin lift, jaw thrust, and neck extension into the “sniffing” position.
Tube Feeding and Gastric Suction
NG and OG tube feeding and gastric suction.
Interchangeable genitalia for female and male catheterization
- Full Body with soft, lifelike face skin with molded hair
- Eyes can be closed or opened manually
- Head tilt/Chin lift
- Oral/Nasal nasogastric intubation
- Interchangeable genitalia
- Male and female catheterization
- Tracheostomy care
- Enema administration
- Intramuscular injection sites
- Simulated ear canal
- Practice gastric suctioning exercises
- Articulating head, jaw, arm, and legs
- Carrying bag and instruction manual