- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
Five Year Multipurpose Nursing Care and CPR Patient
Bilateral lung expansion with realistic chest rise during BVM.
Realistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus.
Insert a tracheostomy tube with an attached positive pressure device to observe chest rise.
Injection Training Arm
Injection arm for IV, IM, Sub Q, and intradermal exercises.
Interchangeable genitalia for female and male catheterization
Intraosseous infusion and injection system with realistic tibia bones.
- Full-body with soft, lifelike face skin and molded hair
- Eyes can be closed or opened manually
- Head tilt/chin lift
- Endotracheal intubation
- Nasogastric intubation
- Tongue, teeth, and realistic airway
- Intraosseous infusion
- IV training arm
- Femoral vein
- Manual palpable pulses: carotid, femoral, brachial
- Stomas for ileostomy, colostomy, and suprapubic exercises
- Interchangeable genitalia
- Male and female catheterization
- BVM with realistic chest rise
- CPR anatomical landmarks
- Tracheostomy care
- G-tube placement
- Enema administration
- Placement of rectal suppositories
- Intramuscular injection sites
- Simulated ear canal
- Practice gastric suctioning exercises
- Articulating head, jaw, arm, and legs
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- Carrying bag and instruction manual