- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
SUPER CHLOE™ PATIENT CARE SIMULATOR WITH OMNI® 2
Super Chloe is an adult manikin designed for training general nursing clinical skills, including IV training, CPR, heart/lung auscultation, blood pressure reading, ostomy care, catheterization, GYN exam, and more.
Heart & Lung AuscultationIncludes Smart Stethoscope featuring 40 realistic normal and abnormal heart and breath sounds.
IV trainingInjection arm for IV, IM, Sub Q and intradermal exercises.
Urinary Catheterization and EnemaInterchangeable male/female genitalia supports catheterization and bladder draining. Rectum supports enema procedures.
NG intubation, Gastric Lavage/GavageSupports NG tube insertion, and gastric feeding and suctioning.
eCPR™ Real-time FeedbackMonitor and record chest compression and ventilation quality in real-time.
Blood Pressure Training with OMNI® 2Adjustable systolic and diastolic pressures, auscultation gap, and pulse rate. OMNI® 2 tracks cuff pressure.
GYN ExaminationPractice multiple examination exercises including vaginal douching, PAP smear, visual recognition of normal and abnormal cervices, and more.
Breast Palpation Training7 breast options for palpation and examination, including chronic mastitis, benign growth, carcinoma and the "orange skin" effect, giant sarcoma, scirrhus carcinoma, the lymphatic drainage system.
Stoma Care TrainingTransverse colostomy and ileostomy stomas support irrigation and cleaning.
Nursing Care Training with OMNI® 2
The new OMNI 2 features nursing-specific simulation tools designed to help boost skill acquisition, enhance the simulated experience, and support assessment and debriefing. It's the one handy tool that can do it all.
*Virtual Patient Monitor sold separately
Wireless Virtual Patient Monitor Support
Train measurement, interpretation and documentation of vital signs to improve planning and decision making skills. The Gaumard® Virtual patient monitor mimics standard patient monitors readings including: temp, HR, RR, BP, glucose, and much more.
eCPR™ - Real-time Resuscitation FeedbackImprove the efficiency and effectiveness of your CPR training by monitoring metrics such as rate and depth in real-time. eCPR also offers performance reports to help you identify weak areas in performance and for keeping records of your training sessions.
Data-rich Debriefing ToolsAutomatically records events during simulation. Select from lists of common actions specific to a scenario type or algorithm. Save and share session logs for archiving and debriefing.
- Full-body, adult size patient
- Built-in OMNI® 2 wireless connectivity
- Features patented Virtual Instruments® technology
- Supports bathing and bandaging
- Eye lids can be opened or closed; one pupil is dilated
- Upper and lower dentures for oral hygene
- Supports NG and OG tube feeding and gastric suction
- Soft, realistic face, hands, feet, fingers, and toes
- Simulated ear canal supports drops and irrigation training
- Palpable pulses: carotid (squeeze bulb) and radial (automatic)
- Joint articulation: Head, jaw, shoulder, knees, ankles
- Interchangeable male and female organs
- Realistic urethral passage and bladder for catheterization exercises
- Supports supine and sitting positions
- Realistic hair for training haircare exercises and surgical draping
- Ulcerated foot
- Interchangeable decubitus ulcers at gluteal region
- Enema administration capability
- Anatomically accurate airway including tongue, epiglottis, vocal cords and esophagus
- Supports tracheostomy tube placement
- Features realistic bronchi and lungs
- Permits nasal and oral tube placement using standard devices
CPR Training with OMNI® 2
eCPR™ - Real-time CPR quality metrics with performance reporting
- Compression depth and rate
- Ventilation rate
- Excessive ventilation
- No-flow time
- CPR cycles
- Realistic internal organs and anatomical landmarks for correct CPR hand placement
- Realistic bilateral lung expansion with bag valve mask ventilation
Intravenous Injection Training
- Advanced training arm and hand for IV, IM, and sub-Q techniques
- Intramuscular injection sites in arm, thighs, and buttock
Heart and Lung Auscultation
- Package includes VS100 Smart Stethoscope featuring 40 normal and abnormal heart and lung sounds
- 9 anterior 4 posterior auscultation sites
- Features external speaker connectivity to listen to sounds aloud
Blood Pressure Auscultation
- OMNI 2 programmable blood pressure
- OMNI 2 blood pressure gauge view lets you evaluate readings in real-time
- Realistic and dynamic Korotkoff sounds synchronized with blood pressure controls
- Automatic return of radial pulse
- Includes speakers with volume control for listening to KK sounds aloud
- Transverse colostomy and ileostomy stomas support irrigation and cleaning
- Includes 7 interchangeable breasts featuring varying tumors and diseases
- Includes male breast inserts
- Includes set of 6 interchangeable cervices featuring normal and abnormal pathologies
- Includes transparent uterus for IUD placement training
- Includes 10-12 week uterus for training palpation of normal and pregnant uteri
- Supports bi-manual pelvic examination
- Supports speculum and uterine sound insertion
- Allows vaginal douching and pap smear exercises with realistic vagina and cervix
Patents 6,193,519 and 6,443,735.