The S230.40 Breast Palpation Simulator’s six interchangeable breasts include a variety of different pathologies for training of breast examination. An assortment of malignant and benign tumors is included within both the mammary and axilla regions.
- Three interchangeable left breasts
- Three interchangeable right breasts demonstrating carcinoma and the “orange skin effect, giant sarcoma, and normal breast tissue
- Demonstrating chronic mastitis, benign growth, and scirrhous carcinoma
- Lifelike softness, texture and look durable
- Breasts are attached to adult upper torso and can be easily removed and re-assembled
- The trainer can be used in either the upright or reclining position Medium skin tone standard Light or dark skin tone optional at no extra cost
- Carrying bag instruction manual