Meet Newborn HAL® S3010
The original wireless and tetherless newborn patient simulator.
Newborn HAL® S3010 is a 40-week tetherless newborn featuring programmable spontaneous breathing, pulses, color, and responds to CPR like a real baby.
Wireless and tetherless
Tetherless and wireless; fully responsive during transport 1
. Smoothly transitions between physiologic states in response to commands from a wireless tablet PC.
Color and vital signs respond to hypoxic events and interventions.
HAL’s umbilicus can be catheterized and even has a pulse synchronized with programmed heart rate.
Bilateral IV arm
Newborn HAL® has bilateral IV training arms that can be used for bolus or intravenous infusions as well as for draining fluids.
Intraosseous infusion and injection system with realistic tibia bones.
Newborn has conductive skin regions that allow the application of real electrodes to view ECGs with physiologic variations, allowing the user to track cardiac rhythms with their own equipment just like with a human patient.
Powered by UNI®
Patient simulator control software that
is powerful and easy to use.
- Basic view provides windows for the 3D model of the simulator, a completely configurable vital signs monitor, and an activity log.
- The 3D image can be rotated or enlarged, the skin removed, and physiologic parameters accessed to change any element of a powerful physiologic engine.
- Physiologic parameter groups include airway, breathing, cardiac, cephalic, and circulation. Move each about the status panel.
- Expand windows to include status, palettes, scenario, branching scenario, actions, log, monitors, and CPR recorder.
- Specify only frequently used parameters or be as detailed as you wish.
Includes our new Neonatal Care
Simulation Learning Experiences scenario package.
The new Neonatal Care Simulation Learning Experiences (SLEs) provide you with a library of ready-to-use, evidence-based scenarios designed to help you maximize participant’s learning through outcome-focused simulated clinical patient encounters. The package includes 8 SLEs complete with a facilitator’s guidebook for planning, setting up, and facilitating each learning experience:
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia with Pulmonary Hypertension
- Drug-Exposed Infant/ Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Early-Onset Sepsis
- Late-Onset Sepsis
- Nuchal Cord
- Shoulder Dystocia
1. Maximum wireless range will vary depending on environmental factors and conditions.
2. Battery life estimates dependent on active features and settings; results may vary.
Priced without options, discounts, or special offers. Taxes and other fees not included. Extended service plans, product installation, and training services are available. Product design and price subject to change without notice. All trademarks and/or copyright materials are the property of their respective owners. © 2020 Gaumard Scientific. Patented; other patents pending. All Rights Reserved.