Emergency Field Care Trauma Patient Simulator
Emergency Field Care Trauma Patient Simulator
Controlled by the powerful UNI® software, Trauma Hal is ready for various dynamic scenarios with precision. Proven in conditions that are hot and cold, wet and dry, on-site and in-transit, HAL is ready for the even the most demanding and rigorous in-situ training programs.
Programmable Smart BleedingArterial bleeding affected by blood pressure and heart rate, and sensors respond to pressure and tourniquets.
Rugged and ResilientReinforced joints allow dragging and carrying for extractions, evacuations, and patient transport scenarios.
eCPR™ Real-time FeedbackSensors detect and log ventilations and compressions, and eCPR™ performance monitoring for CPR quality evaluation.
Anatomically Realistic AirwayRealistic airway supports oral, nasal, and surgical intubation with real instruments and real procedures.
Spontaneous Chest Rise and PulsesVisualize continuous chest rise and palpate pulses synchronized with blood pressure, heart rate, and ECG.
Real Energy DefibrillationPerform defibrillation and pacing with real AED pads. Deliver up to 360 joules of real energy directly to the simulator.
Library of Speech ResponsesPrerecorded verbal responses to respond to learners’ assessment and optional streaming voice capability.
CBRNe DecontaminationWater resistant to remain fully functional during soap and water decontamination spray procedure
Internal Battery for 8 hours of wireless operationWireless communication, tetherless operation, & internal battery for 8 hours of operation anywhere, anytime.
Trauma with BleedSmart™
HAL’s arteries bleed as a function of blood pressure and heart rate specified on wireless tablet PC. Sensors in his arm and leg respond to applied pressure and stop bleeding when tourniquet is applied correctly; his bleeding wounds at axilla and groin also respond to applied pressure and can be packed using combat gauze. Refilling the blood reservoir is easy and faster than ever with the auto-fill feature.
- Full-body adult 70 inches (178 cm)
- Rugged shoulder and hip joints allow dragging and carrying
- Splash-proof for CBRNe water spray decontamination
- Self-contained design; all operating components and blood reservoirs stored inside the body
- Wireless and tetherless control; at distances up to 900 Ft. (300 m).
- Fully operational on battery power for up to 8hrs (AC power supported)
- Library of prerecorded speech responses included
- Be the voice of Trauma Hal; Streaming audio (optional)
- Realistic airway with teeth, tongue, epiglottis, and vocal cords
- Programmable laryngospasms
- Articulated neck and jaw for head tilt/chin lift
- Naso/orotracheal intubation: ETT, supraglottic airway, King LT™
- Supports suctioning liquids from the airway and lungs
- Visible gastric distention with esophageal intubation or excess BVM
- Surgical trachea insert accommodates tracheostomy and needle cricothyrotomy
- Selectable normal and abnormal heart sounds
- Defibrillate and pace using real energy
- Effective compressions generate palpable pulses
- Preprogrammed ECG rhythm library with customizable variations
- 4-Lead ECG monitoring using real equipment (12-lead option available item S3040.50.120)
- eCPR™ Real-time CPR performance monitoring
- Time to CPR
- Compression depth/rate
- Chest recoil
- Compression interruptions
- Ventilation rate
- Excessive ventilation
- Time to defibrillation
- CPR assisting tones
- Durable chest recoil design
- Visible continuous, spontaneous chest rise
- Programmable breath/throat sounds
- Programmable anterior upper and lower lung sounds
- Bilateral chest rise with BVM ventilations
- Ventilation detection
- Unilateral chest rise with right mainstem intubation
- Programmable unilateral chest rise
- Needle decompression sites with audible hiss and needle placement detection
- Bilateral chest drain tube insertion sites
- Measurable Blood pressure using real sphygmomanometer
- Audible Korotkoff sounds
- Bilateral blood pressure dependent pulses: carotid, radial, femoral, pedal
- Femoral artery pressure sensor
- Bilateral deltoid and quadricep intramuscular injection sites
- Bilateral intravenous training arm
- Intraosseous access at right tibia
- Supports esophageal intubation and gastric suctioning
- Interchangeable trauma/healthy lower left arm and leg
- Bleeding groin wound detects applied pressure
- Trauma site arterial bleeding synchronized with heart rate and blood pressure
- Blood pressure dependent bleeding rate
- Arm and leg tourniquet sensors
- Pressure on femoral artery reduces or stops distal bleeding
- On-board 1.5 liter blood reservoir
- Automatic self-filling reservoir system
- Responsive blood loss monitor and reservoir level