- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
Quality CPR Simulators Designed to Operate for Years
Multiple pulse points; carotid and femoral arterial pulse points.
Realistic chest rise during ventilation.
Realistic Chest Cavity
Chest cavity with ribcage and lungs for realism and practice of CPR techniques.
- Disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Fully articulating head, neck, and jaw permitting head/tilt, chin lift, jaw thrust, and neck extension into the “sniffing” position
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Easily accessible chest cavity with ribcage, lungs, and heart for realism and practice of the Heimlich maneuver
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Carotid and femoral arterial pulse sites
- Eyes open and close
- Normal, miosis (constricted), and mydriasis (blown) pupil states
- Independent left/right pupil states simulate consensual and nonconsensual response
- Femoral venous site
- Intramuscular (IM) Injection Sites on the deltoids, quadriceps, and left gluteus medius
- Jointed elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles
- Detachable at waist for easy storage