Quality CPR Simulators Designed to Operate for Years
Multiple pulse points; carotid and femoral arterial pulse points.
Eyes open and close; one pupil is dilated.
Realistic chest rise during ventilation.
Realistic Chest Cavity
Realistic chest cavity containing realistic organs.
Omni™ Code Blue® pack monitors and logs the cadence and depth of cardiac compression and airway ventilation.
- Totally disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Fully articulating head, neck, and jaw permitting head/tilt, chin lift, jaw thrust, and neck extension into the “sniffing” position
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Easily accessible chest cavity with ribcage, lungs, and heart for realism and practice of the Heimlich maneuver
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Carotid and femoral arterial pulse sites
- Eyes open and close; one pupil is dilated
- Instrumented for Code Blue®/CPR Link™ which monitor the cadence and depth of cardiac compression and airway ventilation
- Femoral venous site
- Intramuscular (IM) Injection Sites on the deltoids, quadriceps and left gluteus medius
- Jointed elbows, wrists, knees and ankles
- 10 disposable airways
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- Instruction Manual
- Carrying bag