HAL® S315 Adult Airway and CPR Trainer
The HAL® S315 is the perfect trainer for practicing fundamental intubation and CPR skills.
Intubatable AirwayRealistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, and trachea.
Realistic Chest CompressionsTrue-to-life chest cavity resistance and recoil.
Nasal and Oral IntubationsHigh-fidelity airway supports intubation using standard adjuncts: ETT, LMA, King LT®
- Manually open or close eyes
- Realistic head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Durable, lifelike airway anatomy
- Nasal and oral Intubation: ETT, LMA, King LT
- Palpable carotid pulse
- Visible chest rise with bag-valve-mask ventilation
- Gastric distension with esophageal intubation
- Right mainstem intubation presents unilateral chest rise
- CPR hand positioning landmarks
- Realistic chest compression recoil and depth
- Carrying bag
Full Body Configuration
- Full-size adult male
- Removable lower arms and legs for easy carrying
- Supports prone and sitting positions
- Articulated neck, shoulder, elbows, hip, knees, and ankles
- Includes carrying bag