HAL® S315.500 Adult CPR+D Trainer
Advanced feedback, Reporting, and Control
Intubatable airway with lifelike tongue, vocal cords, and trachea.
Monitor ventilations and observe realistic chest rise.
Real-time ventilation and compression feedback with coaching tones.
Select sinus rhythm, ventricular fibrillation, or asystole, which are detectable on your native monitor.
Attach your AED pads directly and defib using real energy.
ROSC after defibrillation; automatic pulses and visible chest rise.
Shock directly to pad-free posts.
Advanced feedback and reporting during and after training.
Easily refill the automatic breathing system for the next session.
- Intubatable airway with tongue, vocal cords, and trachea
- Eyes can be opened or closed
- Normal, miosis (constricted), and mydriasis (blown) pupil states
- Independent left/right pupil states simulate consensual and nonconsensual response
- Realistic head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Realistic chest cavity allows students to experience the correct force needed to perform proper chest compressions
- Anatomically correct landmarks for proper hand placement
- Proper chest compressions
- Attach real AED pads directly to the conductive skin and shock the simulator using your defibrillator just like a real patient. Your AED will display the simulator's ECG.
- Automatic pulses and breathing with realistic chest rise.
- Alternative Energy
- Electronics powered through chest compressions; 30 compressions get the system up and running. Simulator remains charged during training and recharges itself while the student practices CPR.
- No batteries to replace. Energy storage device capable of 500,000 cycles.
- During Training
- For Student:
- Coach mode: audible tones guide chest compressions
- Test mode: no guidance provided during test
- For Instructor:
- Screen on handheld controller provides compression depth and ventilation volume in easy to interpret bar graph format
- Screen prompts instructor when student must compress “faster” or “slower”, “softer or harder”.
- Instructor can view real-time compression rate
- Screen reports defibrillation energy
- After Training
- Instructor views student’s performance including:
- Average compression rate per minute
- Percent compressions in proper rate range
- Average compression depth
- Percent compressions in proper depth range
- Percent ventilations in proper ventilation volume range
- Actual compression/ventilation (C/V) ratio
- Exercise duration
- Idle time
- Reporting metrics stored in the controller’s flash memory and can be transferred to a computer using the controller’s USB port.
- Adjust/change feedback and reporting metrics:
- Proper C/V ratio
- High and low compression rate limits
- High and low compression depth limits (in inches or centimeters)
- Proper ventilation volume
- Manual cardioversion upon defibrillation
- Program ECG rhythms; choose sinus, ventricular fibrillation, or asystole. Selected ECG rhythm will be seen on your real AED.
- Activate automatic carotid pulse and/or breathing
- Items Included
- Full-size adult male head and upper body
- Handheld controller with 15 ft cable
- Carrying bag
- Operating guide
Airway Trainers | Adult Airway, CPR, and Auscultation Skill Trainers