HAL® S315 Adult Airway and CPR Trainer with OMNI® 2
The HAL® S315 is the perfect trainer for learning and practicing intubation and CPR skills. HAL features a lifelike airway and a durable chest recoil system and provides real-time CPR quality feedback and reporting.
Intubatable AirwayRealistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, and trachea.
Realistic Chest RiseVisualize realistic chest rise with BVM ventilation.
Real-time CPR FeedbackSee CPR quality in real-time and review reports for each cycle.
Resuscitation Training with OMNI® 2
eCPR™ Performance ReportsSet parameter goals, evaluate individual and/or team efforts, and save and share reports to discuss and improve quality of CPR.
Data-rich Debriefing ToolsAutomatically records events during simulation. Select from lists of common actions specific to a scenario type or algorithm. Save and share session logs for archiving and debriefing.
- Adult-sized, male upper torso
- Available in light, medium, and dark skin tones at no additional cost
- Built-in wireless connectivity with range up to 30 ft.
- Compliant with 2015 adult CPR guidelines
- Anatomically correct landmarks for proper CPR hand placement
- Realistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, and trachea
- Realistic head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust
- Nasal and oral Intubation with standard adjuncts: ETT, LMA, King LT®
- CPR hand position landmarks
- Visible chest rise with bag-valve-mask ventilation
- Esophageal intubation and/or excessive ventilation produce gastric distension
- Right mainstem intubation presents unilateral chest rise
Cardiac / Circulation
- Palpable carotid pulses – Manually generated
CPR with OMNI® 2
- Realistic chest cavity resistance and recoil
- Real-time feedback of CPR quality
- Compression depth and rate
- Ventilation Rate
- Excessive Ventilation
- No-Flow Time
- CPR Cycles
- CPR metronome: audible tones help guide correct compression and ventilation rate & ratio
- Built-in resuscitation algorithm checklists for tracking individual and team actions
- eCPR™ performance report provides averages for each CPR metric and cycle
- Save, email, and print eCPR performance reports for debriefing and archiving
- Wireless control from up to 30 ft.
- Wireless interface with touchscreen display
- Optimized vital sign controls for on-the-fly operation
- Compatible with optional virtual patient monitor
- Session records actions, vital signs, CPR metrics, and additional comments