PEDI® Blue Neonatal Simulator with SmartSkin™ and OMNI® 2
PEDI® Blue with OMNI® 2 is a full-term neonate patient simulator designed to aid in the training of neonatal nursing care and resuscitation skills. PEDI® Blue includes the new OMNI® 2 control tablet, which features CPR feedback virtual patient monitor support, and debriefing tools, in one affordable package.
Intubatable AirwaySupports oral or nasal intubation using standard devices.
eCPR™ Real-time FeedbackMonitor and record chest compression and ventilation quality in real-time.
Visible Chest RiseRealistic bilateral lung expansion with bag valve mask ventilation.
Umbilical CatheterizationUmbilical vein supports cannulation and infusion.
Intravenous AccessArm vein access allows drawing and infusing fluid.
Intraosseous AccessRight tibia bone supports access and infusion.
NEONATAL RESUSCITATION TRAINING WITH OMNI® 2
The OMNI 2 touch interface and control elements are easy to learn and use. And because it's wireless, you have the freedom to control, monitor, and debrief from anywhere in the room.
*Virtual Patient Monitor is an optional product
Wireless Virtual Patient Monitor Support
Train measurement, interpretation, and documentation of vital signs to improve planning and decision making skills. The Gaumard® virtual patient monitor mimics standard patient monitors readings including: temp, HR, RR, pre and post-ductal OSAT, BP, glucose, and much more.
eCPR™ - Real-time Resuscitation Feedback
Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your CPR training by monitoring metrics such as rate and depth in real-time. eCPR also offers performance reports to help you identify weak areas in performance and for keeping records of your training sessions .
Respiratory Distress ModelProgress the scenario to require advanced treatment by adjusting the severity of respiratory distress with just one touch. Additionally, effective ventilations automatically return visible peripheral and central cyanosis to healthy skin.
Algorithm ChecklistEasily track algorithm objectives for more effective debriefing sessions.
- Full-body, full-term infant (Newborn HAL body type)
- Realistic limb-joint articulation
- Built-in OMNI® 2 wireless connectivity
- OMNI® 2 - Wireless tablet interface
- Virtual patient monitor support
- Realistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus for airway management exercises
- Support oral or nasal intubation plus suctioning using standard devices
eCPR™ - Real-time CPR quality metrics with performance reporting
- Compression depth and rate
- Ventilation rate
- Excessive ventilation
- No-flow time
- CPR cycles
- Realistic internal organs and anatomical landmarks for CPR hand placement
- Realistic bilateral lung expansion with bag valve mask ventilation
- Programmable peripheral and central cyanosis as well as healthy skin tone
- IV training arm: intravenous infusion and bolus injection site (Option: 3188.8.131.523R)
- Right tibia intraosseous access and infusion (Option:S3184.108.40.2062R)
- Practice umbilical catheterization and infusion
- Simulate neonatal CPR with either two-thumb “encircling” technique or two finger alternate compression method
- Supports gastrotomy tube placement
- Supports enema placement
- Intravenous (IV) access on right arm and lower left leg support infusion and bolus injections
- Palpable pulses: right brachial, radial, femoral, popliteal, and umbilical (manual bulb)
- Practice umbilical catherization and infusion
- Simulate neonatal CPR with either two-thumb "encircling" technique or two finger alternate compression method
- Sculpted stomas of a transverse colostomy, ileostomy, and suprapubic stoma
- Interchangable male/female genitalia
- Supports urinary catheterization
- Supports intraosseous access and infusion
- Articulating head, arms, legs