- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
Combines the best of our patient care simulators with the Advanced Childbirth Simulator. It is designed to provide a complete birthing experience before, during, and after delivery.
Multiple fetal heart sounds heard through a conventional stethoscope
Resuscitation baby has intubatable airway and patent umbilical vein
Specify exactly when the “turtle sign” will occur and how long you allow students to deal with this dilemma.
Extensible dilating cervix allows students to conduct vaginal exams and record results.
New postpartum hemorrhage feature. The cervical os and cervix can bleed. The uterus can be massaged to reduce bleeding.
All NOELLE® simulators now feature a placenta with detachable fragments. Students learn to carefully inspect the placenta to determine if it is intact
Monitor and log ventilations and chest compressions with Omni® Code Blue® Pack. View feedback on your Omni® device or any Windows computer
See all the features of NOELLE® S550, a maternal and neonatal birthing simulator. Manufactured and distributed by Gaumard Scientific, USA.
- Full size, articulating, full-body female
- Intubatable airway with chest rise
- IV arm for meds/fluids
- Removable stomach cover
- Practice Leopold Maneuvers
- Multiple fetal heart sounds
- Automatic birthing system
- Measure head descent and cervical dilation
- Multiple placenta locations
- Replaceable dilating cervices
- Practice postpartum suturing on vulval inserts
- One articulating birthing baby with placenta
- One resuscitation baby with intubatable airway and umbilical catheter site
- New postpartum hemorrhage and palpation module
- Monitor and log ventilations and chest compressions with Omni® Code Blue® Pack. View feedback on your Omni® device or any Windows computer