- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
NOELLE® S550.100.250 WITH OMNI® 2
A Complete Simulation-Based Obstetric Training Package
NOELLE offers you an effective training solution to prepare students and professionals for the routine and emergency labor and delivery scenarios seen in the real world. By rehearsing true-to-life scenarios in a safe environment, NOELLE allows participants to improve skills in assessment, management, and teamwork.
Includes the New Labor & Delivery Simulation
Learning Experience™ Package
Learning Experience™ Package
The new NOELLE Labor & Delivery Simulation Learning Experiences (SLEs) package provides you with a library of ready-to-use, evidence-based scenarios designed to help you maximize participant learning. The package also includes a facilitator’s guidebook for planning, setting up, and running each learning experience.
Scenario Content Mapped to Your Educational Objectives
Each SLE is mapped to the NCLEX-RN©, the BSN Essentials, and incorporates QSEN and IPEC competencies to help learners successfully transfer their knowledge and skills to future clinical situations.
- Amniotic Fluid Embolism
- Breech Vaginal Delivery
- Magnesium Toxicity
- Normal Vaginal Delivery
- Placental Abruption
- Postpartum Hemorrhage
- Prolapsed Cord
- Shoulder Dystocia
Obstetric Simulation Training Made Easy
The Noelle S550.200.250 is a powerful yet easy-to-use training solution designed to help you meet your obstetric and neonatal resuscitation training objectives.
FROM ADMISSION TO LABOR AND DELIVERY
Identifying patient risk factors and prioritizing tasks quickly and effectively are critical skills that have a positive impact on patient safety. NOELLE has been developed to simulate each stage of labor, thereby allowing you to train participants on clinical scenarios seen from admission and through postpartum care.
Initial Evaluation and Care
- Lifelike birth canal and cervix - Evaluate status of labor including cervical dilation, fetal station, presentation, and more
- Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) and uterine contraction monitoring - Evaluate and interpret fetal status
- Leopold's and external version trainer - Optional abdominal cover provides realistic tactile feedback and resistance
- Real-time CPR feedback - Monitor CPR performance quality during maternal code exercises.
OMNI® 2 - Intuitive Simulation Controls
- Simple and Intuitive - Touch interface and control elements are easy to learn and to use
- Wireless Control - Freedom to control, monitor, and debrief from anywhere in the room
- Programmable vitals - Simulate clinical presentations to train assessment and management skills
- Patient monitor wireless link - Supports virtual patient monitor and fetal monitor for training evaluation and interpretation of vitals.
Realistic AnatomyRealistic birth canal features pelvic landmarks and dilating cervix.
IV TrainingArm veins support bolus or intravenous infusions as well as draining fluids.
Real-time CPR™ FeedbackTrack algorithm objectives for more effective debriefing
LABOR AND DELIVERY
Automatic Delivery SimulationNOELLE allows multidisciplinary teams to rehearse low-frequency, high-risk vaginal deliveries to improve technical skills, communication, and confidence.
The patented automatic delivery system makes setup and operation simple, and it reduces costs by eliminating the need for a dedicated operator to push the baby through the birth canal. With OMNI 2 you can play, pause, and reset the delivery with just one touch.
Intuitive Auto ControlsSimulate a delivery in a fraction of the time and train more participants in a single lab.
Delivery MechanismRepeatable fetal presentation and rotation during descent.
Lifeline Placenta/CordSimulate cord prolapse, nuchal cord, placenta previa, and more.
Instrument AssistedSupports real vacuum devices and forceps.
Cord ManagementResolve nuchal cord, cord prolapse, and true knots.
Breech DeliverySimulate frank, complete, footling breech, and more.
Shoulder Dystocia Management
- Visible retraction of the fetal head - Train to recognize signs of shoulder dystocia and fetal distress.
- Obstetrical maneuvers - Supports suprapubic pressure, McRoberts, Zavanelli, and more.
- Fetal distress modeling - Automatically simulates realistic responses to fetal distress visible on fetal monitor.
NEONATAL RESUSCITATION TRAINING
PEDI Blue Neonatal Simulator with SmartSkin™ Technology - S320.100.250
NOELLE includes a standalone full-term neonate designed to help providers practice airway management and resuscitation techniques effectively.
- Train oral or nasal intubation (ET/LMA/NG)
- Realistic chest rise with BVM ventilation
- eCPR™ sensors - improve CPR technique by monitoring performance in real-time
- Effective ventilation automatically returns the visible peripheral and central cyanosis to healthy skin color
- IV and IO training option sites for meds administration
Umbilical CatheterizationTrain arterial/venous umbilical catheterization.
Respiratory Distress ModelSimulate respiratory distress with
Algorithm ChecklistTrack algorithm objectives for more effective debriefing.
Postpartum hemorrhage is a common and sometimes life-threatening obstetric emergency. NOELLE offers your teams an immersive, hands-on approach for training in how to identify, manage, and treat PPH.
Postpartum Hemorrhage Management
- Uterine atony - Lifelike uterus features adjustable muscle tone that simulates a boggy or contracted state
- Fundal massage prep and technique - Soft abdomen and uterus provide participants with realistic and tactile feedback.
- Blood loss estimation - Refillable 1000ml high-capacity blood reservoir simulates severe blood loss
- External PPH blood tank makes setup, refilling, and cleaning easy.
Adjustable Uterus ToneEasily adjust muscle tone on-the-fly.
Intrauterine BalloonSupports the use of a real balloon tamponade
Episiotomy TrainersTrain episiotomy repair using real instruments.
- Full-body patient simulator
- OMNI 2 wireless tablet control
- Labor & Delivery Simulation Learning Experience™ Courseware package
- Articulated neck, jaw, arms, and legs
- Eyes open and close manually
- Visible vocal cords
- Head-tilt, chin-lift, and jaw-thrust
- Oral/Nasal Intubation (ETT/LMA)
- Esophageal intubation
- Visible chest rise with BVM ventilation
- Ventilations are measured and logged
- IV training arm
- Anterolateral thigh IM Sites
- eCPR™ - Real-time CPR effectiveness sensors
- Bilateral carotid, radial, and brachial pulses (Manual)
- Virtual patient monitoring (Optional)
Labor and Delivery
- Multiple Birthing Positions
- Leopold and external cephalic version training
- Virtual fetal monitoring: TOCO and FHR (Optional)
- Pelvic Landmarks
- Realistic cervical dilation
- Programmable fetal heart tones
- Precision delivery system
- Programmable labor speed
- Computer-controlled fetal descent
- Cephalic deliveries - Vacuum - Forceps
- Shoulder dystocia deliveries: Visible fetal head retraction - Suprapubic pressure, McRoberts, Zavanelli
- Breech delivery - Frank, complete, footling - Loveset maneuver, Mauriceau–Smellie–Veit
- Cesarean delivery
- Realistic placenta with detachable fragments
- Umbilical cord supports clamping and cutting
- Simulate nuchal cord, cord prolapse, and true knots.
- Palpable fontanels and sutures
- Articulated head and limb joints
- Breech and cephalic delivery positions
- Supports suctioning technique training
- Replaceable episiotomy training inserts
- Palpable fundus
- Adjustable uterine muscle tone for fundal massage training (Boggy/Tonic)
- Postpartum bleeding
- Includes blood tank reservoir
- Supports balloon tamponade
Pedi Blue S320.100 with OMNI 2
- Full-term neonate
- Wireless OMNI 2 control
- Nasal/oral intubation
- Programmable central and peripheral cyanosis
- eCPR™ - Real-time CPR effectiveness sensors
- Visible chest rise with bag valve mask ventilation
- IV training arm (Option)
- Umbilical pulse
- Catheterizable umbilical cord
- Nasogastric intubation
OMNI 2 - Wireless Tablet
- Program over 35 vital sign parameters including: HR, ECG, RR, BP, O2SAT, ETCO2, pulses and more
- Virtual patient monitor wireless link
- Comprehensive ECG library
- eCPR™ - CPR real-time effectiveness monitoring and smart trainer
- Automatic delivery controls: pause, resume, descent speed, reset
- Shoulder dystocia controls
- Fetal monitor controls - Fetal heart baseline, variability, and accel/decels - Contraction frequency, duration, intensity and resting tone - Coupling, variability, spontaneous changes
- Neonatal respiratory distress modeling
- Neonatal resuscitation trainer
Virtual Patient Monitor
- Touchscreen virtual patient monitor
- Customizable layout can mimic standard patient monitors
- Customizable high/low alarms
- Displays numerical parameters including: HR, ECG, RR, BP, O2SAT, ETCO2
- Displays waveforms including: ECG, BP, SPO2, RR, ETCO2
- Simulated fetal monitor: FHR and TOCO strip
- EFM and FSE heart tones
- Trace history with print capability
- Wireless link to OMNI 2