HAL® S3201 Features the Most Advanced Capabilities in Patient Simulation
in One Affordable Package.
in One Affordable Package.
Reactive Eyes, Seizures
HAL has blinking eyes with photo sensitive pupils. Control dilation, reactivity, and blink rate to simulate injury and state of con- sciousness.
Visible tongue edema, pharyngeal swelling, and laryngospasm; perform an emergency cricothyrotomy or tracheotomy.
eCPR™ and Real EtCO2
Built-in ventilation and chest compres- sion sensors capture CPR quality metrics. Measure EtCO2 using a real capnometer to monitor effectiveness.
The UNI physiological model can automatically simulate lifelike responses to cardiorespiratory events, gas and blood composition, medications, and much more, without input from the operator.
Wireless Streaming Voice
Be the voice of HAL and hear caregiver responses. Create and store vocal responses or select from a 80+ pre-recorded phrases.
Monitor, capture, pace, and cardiovert using a real defibrillator, electrodes, and real energy. Alternatively, save money on replacement pads by connecting the defibrillator directly to HAL using our optional hands-free training cables.
Automatic Recognition of 50+ Virtual Drugs
Train medication administration and management to improve patient safety. The drug recognition sensors integrated into the arm vasculature detect the medication type, concentration, and dose administered. In response, the physiological model automatically simulates the effect on the patient.
Virtual Patient Monitor
Includes 20 inch touchscreen virtual monitor or upgrade to a 12 inch tablet virtual monitor Customize each trace independently; users can set alarms, and time scales.
Watch a series of detailed videos of the HAL® S3201 Simulator
HAL offers an array of physical and physiological features capable of simulating lifelike cases in nearly all clinical settings, including prehospital, ED, OR, ICU, PACU, and general nursing. HAL's versatility makes it the most advanced and cost-effective patient simulation solution today.
Monitor and provide care using your native equipment. HAL supports real 12-Lead ECG monitors, capnometers, oximeters, BP cuffs, defibrillators, and mechanical ventilators just like a real patient. No adapters, adjuncts, or special configuration required.
HAL’s tetherless and wireless design allows for point-of-injury care, transport, and patient handoff training. HAL is self- contained, quiet, and fully operational on battery for up to 6 hours.
Since 2004 our industry-leading HAL series design and wireless technology has been proven effective and reliable by our users. The HAL® S3201 is the evolution of the HAL® S3000 design awarded the certificate of airworthiness by the US Army.
Easy to Use
Our intuitive UNI® software lets you quickly and easily manage HAL's vitals using on-the-fly controls and interactive scenarios, while the physiological model in the “automatic operating mode” handles the effects of medications, so you can focus on the learners' actions.
HAL® is fully equipped and ready for use. HAL includes a wireless control tablet, UNI®, a virtual patient monitor, a scenario library, and accessories for one great price. The commitment to providing innovative technology and value is still our principle today as it was over 50 years ago.
A Wireless Tablet PC and UNI® Control Software is Included with HAL®
Control him at distances up to 300 meters and between rooms and floors of conventional buildings. The UNI® interface design is shared across our growing line of 15+ computer controlled patient simulators, so you can easily operate any Gaumard products without retraining, thus saving your program valuable time and money.
- UNI® Features
- Unified Simulator Control Platform - UNI’s interface design is shared across our growing line of 15+ computer controlled patient simulators, so you can easily operate any Gaumard products without retraining, thus saving your program valuable time and money.
- Preconfigured and Ready. UNI comes preloaded and preconfigured in the rugged 12” wireless tablet PC included with the package.
- 3D Patient Visualization Monitor. This real-time 3D view of the patient ensures you never lose track of provider / patient interaction during the simulation.
- Unified Scenario Designer. Create your own scenarios quickly and easily and share them with other UNI users and between Gaumard products.
- Time stamped event recording and reporting. The automated event tracking and interaction recorder ensures important events are always captured so you can focus on the action.
- Control View Replay. The built-in recorder captures UNI’s screen as data so you can review the simulation from the operator’s chair.
- No annual operating license or software updates fee. Keeps your program’s operating costs down year after year.
- Active eyes
- Nasal/oral intubation
- Intubation sensor
- Tongue edema
- Pharyngeal swelling
- Surgical airway
- Real etco2
- Spontaneous breathing
- Variable airway resistance
- Variable lung compliance
- Heart sounds
- Carotid pulses
- Brachial/axillary pulses
- Radial pulses
- Femoral pulses
- Popliteal pulse
- Pedal pulse
- Bowel sounds
- Streaming voice
- Airway sounds
- Mainstem intubation
- Needle decompression
- Bilateral chest tube
- Ventilation sensor
- Lung sounds
- Chest compression sensor
- (Manual/auto) blood pressure
- 12-Lead monitoring
- Oxygen saturation
- Bilateral iv/im access
- Drug recognition
- Stomach distension
- Intramuscular access
- Urinary catheterization
- Optional trauma arm/leg
- 6 Hour battery life
- Wireless and tetherless
HAL® S3201 Features
- Available in ethnic skin tones
- Powered from an internal rechargeable battery or wall outlet
- Simulator receives commands from a wireless tablet PC and operates at distances up to 300 meters
- Use pre programmed scenarios, modify them or create your own quickly and easily
- Installation and training worldwide
- Programmable airway: tongue edema, laryngospasm, and pharyngeal swelling
- Multiple upper airway sounds synchronized with breathing
- Right mainstem intubation
- Sensors detect depth of intubation
- Placement of conventional airway adjuncts
- Endotracheal intubation
- Retrograde intubation
- View vocal cords with Sellick maneuver
- Realistic surgical trachea allows tracheostomy or needle cricothyrotomy
- Control rate and depth of respiration and observe chest rise
- Select independent lung sounds: upper right front and back; upper left front an back; lower right front and back; lower left front and back
- Chest rise and lung sounds are synchronized with selectable breathing patterns
- CO2 on exhalation (4 levels) using replaceable cartridge mounted inside the simulator
- Attach to real mechanical ventilators
- Bilateral chest rise and fall
- Unilateral chest rise simulates pneumothoraces
- Anterior and posterior auscultation sites
- Bilateral needle decompression at second intercostal
- Dynamic Airway and Lung compliance/ resistance
- Ten levels of static compliance, 15-50 ml/ cm H2O
- Ten levels of airway resistance
- Holds PEEP from 5 to 20 cmH2O
- Exhales real and measurable CO2
- Vary lung mechanics throughout scenario
- Receive real time feedback from real mechanical ventilator
- Capable of assisting the ventilator at variable respiratory rate
- Compliance and resistance can be varied while connected to the ventilator
- ECGs are generated in real time with physiologic variations never repeating textbook patterns
- Heart sounds may be auscultated and are synchronized with ECG
- View dynamic rather than static 12 lead rhythms
- 12 Lead ECG with integrated MI model
- Central cyanosis
- Measurable blood pressure by auscultation or automatic NIBP monitor
- Korotkoff sounds audible between systolic and diastolic pressures
- Monitor oxygen saturation using your real native oxymeter
- Pulse sites synchronized with BP and heart rate
- Bilateral IV arms with fill/drain sites
- SubQ and IM injection sites
- Intraosseous access at tibia
- ECG monitoring using real devices
- Defibrillate, cardiovert and pace using real devices
- Multiple heart sounds, rates and intensities
- ECG rhythms are generated in real time
- Bilateral carotid, radial, brachial, femoral, popliteal and pedal pulses synchronized with ECG
- Pulses vary with blood pressure, are continuous and synchronized with the ECG even during a paced rhythm
- Instructor or Automatic Mode
- Vital signs are generated in real time
- Drug library with medications
- Use of medications change conditions in real time mimicking real clinical situations
- Drug Recognition System
- Identifies drug type and volume injected into veins of the right hand and forearm
- Supplied with 100 syringes having wireless tags
- Use drugs from library or choose to model other drugs using software template
- Neural Responses
- Eyes are controlled automatically by physiologic model or directly by the instructor
- Select pupillary response to light
- Create and store vocal responses in any language
- Wireless streaming audio
- Vital Signs Monitor
- Controlled via wireless tablet PC
- Use selected configuration or create your own configuration to mimic the real monitors used in your facility
- Share images such as ultrasounds, CT scans, lab results
- Touchscreen control
- Monitor can be configured by the instructor to suit the scenario
- Articulation and Movement
- Realistic joint articulation
- Supports supine, prone, recumbent, and sitting positions
- Interchangeable male/female genitalia for Foley catheterization
- Insert feeding tubes
- Auscultate bowel sounds
- User Interface
- Manual and Automatic Operating Modes
- Scenario designer
- Preprogrammed scenario library
- eCPR™ – Real-time monitor and trainer
- 12-Lead ECG designer and MI model
- Medication library with editor
- Time stamped event logging
- UNI Control View Replay