- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
SUSIE® - Clinical Nursing Patient Simulator
Perfect for both skills training and clinical simulation experiences.
SUSIE is realistic and completely wireless and tetherless. These great features enable you to deliver competency-building exercises in the skills lab and realistic clinical experiences in nearly all the environments where nursing care takes place.
A Complete Solution Built For
Achieving Outcome-Focused Success
Achieving Outcome-Focused Success
Includes 10 Nursing Simulation Learning Experiences (SLEs), a Facilitator's Guide, and Laptop PC.
Gaumard Nursing Simulation Learning Experiences
The Gaumard Nursing Simulation Learning Experiences (SLEs) provide a learning resource comprised of 10 outcome-focused scenarios designed to replicate a clinical situation. Each comes complete with a detailed facilitator's guide for setting up, planning, and facilitating the learning experience.
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Acute Respiratory Distress and Syndrome Secondary to Motor Vehicle Crash
- Asthma Attack
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary and Disorder Exacerbation
- Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalance
- Heart Failure
- New-Onset Diabetes
Each Nursing SLE includes the following
- Purpose of the SLE
- Evidence-based rationale for the topic
- Learning objectives of the SLE
- Competencies addressed
- Psychomotor skills needed for successful participation
- Patient's medical history
- Supplies needed for the scenario
- Provider's orders
- Pre-briefing report to be given to students
- Scenario timeline with facilitator cues
- Scenario flowchart
Each Nursing SLE is mapped to the outcomes expected of nursing program graduates
- NCLEX-RN® Test Blueprint
- BSN Essentials
- QSEN competencies
- IPEC core competencies
Normal and abnormal airway, heart, lung, and bowel sounds.
Oximeter sensor placement detection.
Bilateral IV access for bolus and/or infusion training. Shoulder and thigh IM sites.
Practice tracheostomy care procedures, including cleaning and cannula insertion.
Supports nasogastric feeding and suctioning using real fluids.
Attach real ECG electrodes and monitor rhythms in real-time. Capture, cardiovert, and pace using a real defibrillator and pads.
Blood pressure can be taken using a BP cuff, palpation, or auscultation methods.
Interchangeable male/female genitalia allows catheterization; rectum supports enemas and removing intestinal fluids introduced via NG tube.
eCPR™ - Monitor CPR quality metrics in real-time, including rate and compression depth, no-flow time, and excessive ventilation.
Upgrades and Accessories
Enhance the learning experience with these innovative accessories and options.
*Models and specifications shown may vary.
UNI® Powered by Microsoft Surface Pro
Upgrade to the powerful Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet PC for maximum versatility. The 2-in-1 PC form factor lets you work comfortably in any setting—in the control room or on the go. It also features touch-enabled controls and a large screen, making it easy to drive even the most advanced scenarios.
Gaumard Virtual Patient Monitor
Add the new Gaumard Virtual Patient Monitor to enhance the learning experience. The Gaumard Virtual Patient Monitor provides real-time parameters, including heart rate, respiratory rate, blood pressure, oxygen saturation, and much more. Train participants on vital signs interpretation and documentation to improve planning and decision-making skills.
- Full-body adult patient
- Tetherless and wireless; fully responsive during transport 1
- Realistic joint articulation
- Compatible with optional vital signs patient monitor
- Preprogrammed speech responses
- Wireless streaming voice
- Oral and nasal endotracheal intubation/suctioning
- Sensors detect depth of intubation
- Esophageal intubation and logging
- Tracheostomy care
- Selectable airway sounds
- Tongue edema and laryngospasm
- NG/OG intubation and feeding
- Bowel sounds
- Patent stoma sites
- Colostomy, ileostomy, and stoma care
- Rectum supports enemas
- Male/Female catheterization
- Visible chest rise with BVM ventilation
- Ventilations are measured and logged
- Normal and abnormal lung sounds
- Programmable unilateral chest rise and fall
- Spontaneous breathing with selectable respiratory patterns
- Programmable respiratory rate and inspiratory/expiratory ratio
- Normal and abnormal heart sounds, rates, and intensities
- ECG monitoring using real devices
- eCPR™ sensors; chest compressions and ventilations are measured and logged in real-time
- Monitor, capture, pace, and cardiovert using a real defibrillator
- Bilateral IV training arms and IM sites
- Measurable blood pressure and audible Korotkoff sounds
- Bilateral (automatic) carotid, radial, femoral, and pedal pulses
GYN and Breast Exam
- Advanced GYN exam with optional interchangeable uteri and cervices
- Practice breast examination techniques. Compatible with optional BSE training kit
- OB/GYN Skills training package