- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
Simple Simon® Nursing Care Patient Simulator
Our Simple Simon® simulator is synonymous with quality and value.
Intramuscular Injection SiteIntramuscular injection sites in deltoids, quadriceps, and upper gluteal region
Blood Pressure with OMNI® 2Adjustable systolic and diastolic pressures, auscultation gap, and pulse rate. Wireless OMNI® 2 tracks real-time cuff pressure
Tracheostomy OpeningTracheostomy opening allows practice of tracheostomy tube placement
Eyes Open and CloseManually open and close eyes, and practice ophthalmic exercises
Ear CanalEar canal for otic drops and irrigation exercises
Nursing Care Training with OMNI® 2
The new OMNI® 2 features nursing-specific simulation tools designed to help boost skill acquisition, enhance the simulated experience, and support assessment and debriefing. It's the one handy tool to do it all.
Wireless Virtual Patient Monitor SupportTrain to measure, interpret, and document vital signs to improve planning and decision-making skills. The Gaumard® Virtual Monitor mimics standard patient monitor readings including temperature, heart rate, respiratory rate, blood pressure, glucose, and much more.
Touchscreen Controls and Visual DisplayBecome an immediate expert controlling the simulator features with intuitive menus, simple touch controls, and clear visual displays.
Data-rich Debriefing ToolsAutomatically records events during simulation. Select from lists of common actions specific to a scenario type or algorithm. Save and share session logs for archiving and debriefing.
- Adult-sized, full-body patient simulator
- Soft, realistic face skin, hands, feet, fingers, and toes
- Articulating head, jaw, elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles
- Bends and detaches at waist for easy storage
- Specify light, medium, or dark skin tone at no additional charge
General Patient Care
- Bathing and bandaging activity
- Upper and lower dentures for oral hygiene
- Simulated ear canal for otic drops and irrigation
- Eyes manually open and close
- Realistic eyes for ophthalmic exercises
- Tracheostomy tube placement
- Auscultate Phase I – Phase V Korotkoff sounds between systolic and diastolic pressures using a real stethoscope
- Programmable auscultation gap
- Korotkoff sounds are automatically silenced if auscultation gap is selected
- Korotkoff sounds are responsive to the heart rate and the rate of cuff deflation
- Programmable blood pressure auscultation tutor
- Programmable, palpable radial pulse synchronized with heart rate
- Automatic return of radial pulse when cuff pressure is less than the selected systolic blood pressure