Code Blue III Pediatric with OMNI® 2
Advanced Life Support Training Simulator
Advanced Life Support Training Simulator
The new wireless Code Blue III simulator system offers the best value in simulation-based resuscitation learning. Add the optional Gaumard Vitals virtual patient monitor to enhance realism and exercise a broader range of clinical skills.
Simulated image. Shown with optional portable vital signs monitor.
Use Real InstrumentsTrain airway management using standard adjuncts
Real-Time CPR FeedbackBuilt-in ventilation and chest compression sensors capture CPR quality metrics in real-time.
Defibrillate, Cardiovert, and PaceMonitor, capture, pace, and cardiovert using a real defibrillator, electrodes, and energy.
Wireless TechnologyThe Code Blue III simulator features built-in wireless technology that lets teams simulate transitional care scenarios to improve teamwork and communication.
Spontaneous Chest Rise and PulsesA refillable internal air reservoir provides spontaneous (automatic) chest rise and pulses after resuscitation for up to 2 minutes.
OMNI 2 Real-time eCPR FeedbackImprove the efficiency and effectiveness of your skill-building exercises. Real-time feedback lets you easily spot and correct errors in technique to ensure quality performance.
• Real-time CPR quality metrics
- • Compression depth and rate
- • Ventilation rate
- • Excessive ventilation
- • No-flow time
- • CPR cycles
- • Smart coach: Audible tones help guide correct compression and ventilation rate and ratio
- • Customizable CPR ratios
- • Virtual shock panel with cardioversion capability
- • Interactive checklists let you easily track provider actions during exercise
In-Depth Assessment and DebriefingNever miss another teaching opportunity. OMNI 2 enhances assessment and debriefing by making it easy to capture CPR performance quality and key events.
- • Easily track individual and team actions using interactive key events
- • eCPR™ Performance Report provides you averages for each CPR metric to aid in the identification and improvement of weak areas
- • Logs provider actions, vital signs, CPR metrics, and comments
- • Save, email, and print eCPR performance reports for debriefing and archiving
Virtual Patient Monitoring for True-to-life SimulationAdd patient monitoring management objectives to train assessment and decision-making skills. The new OMNI 2 and Virtual Patient monitor allows you to simulate clinical conditions just as they appear on real monitoring devices.
- • Wireless patient monitor link
- • Over 25 vital sign parameters including ECG, HR, EtCO2 and more
- • Includes comprehensive ECG library with over 25 preprogrammed cardiac rhythms
- • Apply sets of parameters with 1 touch
UNI® Tablet PC UpgradeUpgrade the simulator’s control interface rom OMNI 2 to the powerful UNI Simulator Control Software. UNI is the intuitive and easy-to-use interface that brings simulation experiences to life, helping you create realistic learning experiences for participants of all levels.
- • Wireless communication
- • Built-in rechargeable battery
- • Wireless OMNI 2 simulator control interface included
- • Realistic airway with tongue, visible vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus
- • Supports oral and nasal intubation using an endotracheal tube and other standard medical devices
- • Sensors detect depth of intubation
- • Vocal responses and sounds include complaints, replies, gagging, cough, gasping, and more
- • Defibrillate, cardiovert, and pace using real devices and adjuncts
- • Connect real electrodes to the conductive skin sites and monitor ECG using real medical equipment
- • eCPR™ sensors track chest compression and ventilation performance in real-time
• Palpable (automatic) pulses provided for up to 2 minutes after resuscitation
- Carotid (bilateral)
- Femoral (bilateral)
Pulses synchronized with ECG
- Programmable central cyanosis simulates hypoxic events and effective interventions
- Chest compressions generate palpable pulses
- Palpable carotid, brachial, radial, and femoral pulses
- Measure Blood Pressure with audible Korotkoff sounds
- Oximeter sensor placement detection on the left index finger
- Intraosseous access at right tibia
- IV access for medication infusion
- Intramuscular injection sites in deltoids and quadriceps for placement exercises
Measure Blood Pressure with included cuff
- Auscultate Korotkoff sounds
- Palpate pulse
- • Bilateral intravenous training arm
- • Intraosseous access at right tibia
- • Detect placement of Pulse Oximeter
• Bilateral Intramuscular injection sites
- • Visible gastric distension with excessive ventilation
- • Refillable internal air reservoir provides spontaneous (automatic) chest rise and pulses after resuscitation for up to 2 minutes
- • Auscultate heart and lung sounds
- • Unilateral chest rise with right mainstem intubation
- • Bilateral lung expansion and realistic chest rise during bag-valve-mask ventilation
OMNI® 2 Wireless Control Interface
- • Intuitive touchscreen interface with built-in wireless connectivity
- • Make physiological changes on the fly or trend them over time
- • Event Log records participant actions, vital signs changes, and input notes to support debriefing
Monitor CPR quality metrics in real time
- Time to CPR
- Compression Depth/Rate
- Chest Recoil
- Compression Interruptions
- Ventilation Rate
- Excessive Ventilation
- • Interactive checklist lets you easily track provider actions during the exercise
- • Export CPR performance reports for debriefing
UNI® Tablet PC Upgrade
- • Microsoft Surface Pro preloaded with UNI
- • UNI Simulator control Software License
- • Upgrade only available at the time of order