- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
Code Blue® III Newborn with OMNI® 2
Advanced Life Support Training Simulator
Advanced Life Support Training Simulator
The new wireless Code Blue III simulator system offers the best value in simulation-based resuscitation learning. Add the optional Gaumard Vitals virtual patient monitor to enhance realism and exercise a broader range of clinical skills.
Simulated image. Shown with optional portable vital signs monitor.
Use Real InstrumentsTrain airway management using standard adjuncts
Real ECG MonitoringConnect real electrodes to the conductive skin sites and monitor ECG using real medical equipment
Hypoxia ModelingColor and vital signs respond to hypoxic events and interventions
Wireless TechnologyThe Code Blue III simulator features built-in wireless technology that lets teams simulate transitional care scenarios to improve teamwork and communication.
Spontaneous Chest Rise and PulsesA refillable internal air reservoir provides spontaneous (automatic) chest rise and pulses after resuscitation for up to 60 seconds.
OMNI 2 Real-Time eCPR FeedbackImprove the efficiency and effectiveness of your skill-building exercises. Real-time feedback lets you easily spot and correct errors in technique to ensure quality performance.
Real-time CPR quality metrics
- Compression depth and rate
- Ventilation rate
- Excessive ventilation
- No-flow time
- CPR cycles
- Smart coach: Audible tones help guide correct compression and ventilation rate and ratio
- Customizable CPR ratios
- Virtual shock panel with cardioversion capability
- Interactive checklists let you easily track provider actions during exercise
In-Depth Assessment and DebriefingNever miss another teaching opportunity. OMNI 2 enhances assessment and debriefing by making it easy to capture CPR performance quality and key events.
- Easily track individual and team actions using interactive key events
- eCPR™ Performance Report provides you averages for each CPR metric to aid in the identification and improvement of weak areas
- Logs provider actions, vital signs, CPR metrics, and comments
- Save, email, and print eCPR performance reports for debriefing and archiving
Virtual Patient Monitoring for True-To-Life SimulationAdd patient monitoring management objectives to train assessment and decision-making skills. The new OMNI 2 and Virtual Patient monitor allows you to simulate clinical conditions just as they appear on real monitoring devices.
- Wireless patient monitor link
- Over 25 vital sign parameters including ECG, HR, EtCO2 and more
- Includes comprehensive ECG library with over 25 preprogrammed cardiac rhythms
- Apply sets of parameters with one touch
UNI® Tablet PC UpgradeUpgrade the simulator’s control interface from OMNI 2 to the powerful UNI Simulator Control Software. UNI is the intuitive and easy-to-use interface that brings simulation experiences to life, helping you create realistic learning experiences for participants of all levels.
- Wireless communication
- Built-in rechargeable battery
- Available with an OMNI 2 or UNI control tablet
- Programmable crying
- Realistic airway with tongue, visible vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus
- Supports oral and nasal intubation using an endotracheal tube and other standad medical devices
- Sensors detect depth of intubation
- Unilateral chest rise with right mainstem intubation
- (CPR) Chest compression and ventilation performance sensors
- Realistic chest cavity and recoil
- Compressions generate palpable pulses
- Bilateral lung expansion and realistic chest rise during bag-valve-mask (BVM) ventilation
- Refillable internal air reservoir provides spontaneous (automatic) chest rise and pulses after resuscitation for up to 60 seconds
- Connect real electrodes to the conductive skin sites and monitor ECG using real medical equipment
- Palpable umbilical, brachial, and radial pulse
- Programmable heart and lung sounds
- Programmable central cyanosis simulates hypoxic events and effective interventions
- Measurable blood pressure
- Intraosseous access at right tibia
- Umbilical catheterization
- IV access for medication infusion