HAL® S3000 | A Proven Tetherless Patient Simulator
HAL® is easy to use and fully functional during transport with wireless control and documentation. His electrically conductive skin regions allow the use of real equipment to obtain his ECG, perform temporary pacing, cardiovert, and defibrillate.
Blood pressure can be taken using a BP cuff, palpation, or auscultation methods.
Train oral or nasal intubation: ETT, LMA, King LT., or via tracheostomy or needle cricothyrotomy.
Bilateral carotid, radial, brachial, femoral, popliteal, and pedal pulses. Pulse strengths vary with BP and pulses are synchronized with the ECG.
Bilateral IV training arms; train bolus and/or IV infusion.
Attach real electrodes and monitor HAL’s lifelike rhythm in real-time; easily change rhythms with one click.
Here pacing therapy converts HAL’s profound bradycardia into a paced ventricular rhythm. HAL® can be paced anteriorly at the defibrillation sites.
Monitor, capture, pace, and cardiovert using a real defibrillator, electrodes, and real energy.
Program HAL’s response to defibrillation. Stack shocks as needed. Here an AED is shown converting HAL’s ventricular fibrillation into normal sinus rhythm.
Use monophasic or biphasic defibrillators, just like a real patient.
HAL® distinguishes between defibrillation and synchronized cardioversion. Here a shock resolves pulseless ventricular tachycardia.
Monitor and assess CPR performance in real-time, simulate perfusion dependent on effectiveness, and export performance reports for debriefing.
- A Proven Tetherless Simulator
- Simulation Made Easy•
- Proven HAL® technology
- Tetherless with wireless communications
- Fully responsive, even during transport
- Wireless streaming audio
- Automated or instructor controlled
- Airworthiness Certified
A Wireless Tablet PC and UNI® Control Software is Included with HAL®
Tetherless and wireless; fully responsive during transport 1. The UNI® interface design is shared across our growing line of 15+ computer-controlled patient simulators, so you can easily operate any Gaumard products without retraining, thus saving your program valuable time and money.
- UNI® Features
- Preconfigured and Ready. UNI comes preloaded and preconfigured on the rugged 12” wireless tablet PC included.
- 3D Patient Visualization Monitor. This real-time 3D view of the patient ensures you never lose track of provider/patient interaction during the simulation.
- Powerful Easy-to-use Controls. Control HAL using preprogrammed scenarios, on-the-fly controls, or optional physiologic model
- Scenario library included. Quickly and easily create your own scenarios and share them.
- Time-stamped event recording and reporting. The automated event tracking and interaction recorder ensures important events are always captured so you can focus on the action.
- Control View Replay. The built-in recorder captures UNI’s screen as data so you can review the simulation from the operator’s chair.