A Comprehensive Obstetric and Premature Infant Care Simulation Solution
The NOELLE® with Premie HAL® Package is a value-packed, turnkey solution designed to help students and staff develop the skills to manage antepartum complications, routine and high-risk deliveries, and postpartum emergency scenarios as well as preterm infant airway management, resuscitation, transport, handoffs, and intensive care.
Realistic Fetal PalpationRealistic amniotic sac inside palpation abdominal cover creates a natural and realistic feel when practicing palpation exercises.
Automated Precision Delivery SystemNOELLE’s automatic delivery system moves the fetus throughout the labor stages for repeatable, lifelike births. Built-in sensors track participant interactions and give you real-time performance feedback.
Assisted DeliveryPractice vacuum-assisted extraction and forceps deliveries.
Breech DeliveryPractice vaginal breech deliveries and free the legs using the Pinard maneuver.
C-section DeliveryNOELLE lets participants practice C-section deliveries using real surgical instruments to hone psychomotor skills for incisions, fetal extractions, and suturing.
Dystocia ManagementSimulate an obstructed labor, including a lifelike shoulder dystocia complication. Practice management techniques and maneuvers such as McRoberts, Woods' screw, “hands and knees,” and much more.
Episiotomy RepairNOELLE’s episiotomy repair inserts simulate human tissue and can repeatedly be sutured. Inserts feel and look real.
Postpartum ActivityUse the postpartum uterus and program PPH, perform a fundal massage, practice episiotomy repair, and insert and inflate a Bakri Balloon.
Patient AssessmentProgrammable lifelike blinking, pupil reaction, convulsions, chest rise, and much more.
Powerful, Preprogrammed UNI ScenariosEvery Labor & Delivery SLE includes an accompanying UNI® Preprogrammed Scenario which automatically manages the patient’s symptoms, vitals, and responses. UNI® Preprogrammed Scenarios help reduce the operator’s workload, increase realism, and standardize your simulation events.
- Physiologically accurate: symptoms, vitals, and responses validated through evidence-based clinical research
- Smart automation: automated responses to select provider actions. Play, pause, or restart at any time
- Monitor and track: log participants’ actions via built-in event tracker
- Flexible: easily adjust vital signs on-the-fly when needed
- Repeatable: consistent presentations allow for standardized assessment across groups of participants
Strategic Guide for Facilitating LearningThe Facilitator’s Guide is a comprehensive resource for planning, setting up, and facilitating the SLEs so you can quickly incorporate NOELLE into your education program. Each SLE includes the following sections:
- Purpose of the SLE
- Evidence-based rationale
- Learning Objectives
- Competencies Addressed
- Recommended Psychomotor Skills
- Suggested Supplies for the Scenario
- Pre-briefing Report
- Relevant Patient History
- List of Expected Participant Actions
- Scenario Flowchart
Labor Control And Descent CurveDefine labor variables such as labor duration, delivery position, contraction response, and much more. The descent curve graph defines the position of the fetal head relative to the ischial spines.
Perinatal MonitorEasy instructor access to the dynamic Perinatal Monitor right from the tablet PC.
Cardinal MovementsPrecise control over both fetal translation and rotation. Start delivery at ROA, LOA, LOP or ROP.
- Wireless and Tetherless and fully responsive even while being transported
- Wireless control at distances of up to 300ft.
- Internal rechargeable battery provides up to 3 hrs. of tetherless operation
- Supports continuous operation on AC power
- Pneumatic and fluid reservoirs are housed inside the body
Labor and Delivery
- NOELLE® Fetus-Newborn wireless link capability
- Automatic and fully programmable birthing mechanism simulates descent and cardinal movements
- Precise labor scenario repeatability for competency-based training and assessment
- Programmable normal, breech, shoulder dystocia, instrument-assisted delivery, and C- section
- 9 Labor and Delivery SLEs
- Facilitator’s Guidebook
- Supports Leopold’s Maneuvers and external cephalic version
- Epidural placement and needle detection; palpable anatomical landmarks and skin layers
- Force sensors monitor traction applied to the fetus in real-time
- Anatomic landmarks include bilateral ischial spines, coccyx, and pubic bone
- Realistic birth canal with dilating cervix
- Fetus rotates, dips, and rises during delivery
- Palpable contractions
- Programmable intrapartum bleeding
- Supports McRoberts maneuvers
- Supports Woods' screw, arm sweeps, and Lovset
- Postpartum: palpable fundus with programmable uterine contractions
- Uterine bleeding: manage uterine hemorrhage using medications or a balloon tamponade
- Episiotomy repair inserts simulate human tissue that can be sutured closed repeatedly
- Programmable blinking, dilation, and eye response to light
- Programmable duration and intensity of convulsions
- Prerecorded responses
- Wireless streaming voice: be the voice of Noelle and listen to the participants’ responses via a wireless headset
- Program tongue edema and pharyngeal swelling
- Multiple upper airway sounds synchronized with breathing
- Nasal or oral intubation
- Sensors detect depth of intubation
- Supports Bag-Valve-Mask ventilation
- Supports conventional airway adjuncts
- Automatic chest rise is synchronized with respiratory patterns
- Normal and abnormal breath sounds
- Independent left or right lung sounds synchronized with breathing
- Ventilation may be assisted using BVM, ETT, or LMA
- Ventilations are measured and logged
- Detection and logging of ventilations and compressions
- eCPR® – Monitor rate and compression depth, no-flow time, ventilation rate, and excessive ventilation. The smart trainer features vocal cues and outputs performance reports.
- Chest compressions generate palpable blood pressure waveform and ECG artifacts
- Normal and abnormal heart sounds
- Heart sounds synchronized with ECG
- ECGs are generated in real time with physiologic variations
- Measure blood pressure by palpation or auscultation using real instruments
- Korotkoff sounds audible between systolic and diastolic pressures
- Oxygen saturation detected using real monitors
- Bilateral carotid, radial, and brachial pulses synchronized with ECG
- Pulse sites synchronized with BP and heart rate
- Bilateral IV arms with fill/drain sites
- Optional drug recognition system
- SubQ and IM injection sites
- Chest compressions are measured and logged
- ECG monitoring using real devices
- Defibrillate, cardiovert, and pace using real devices
Virtual Patient and Toco Monitor
- Touchscreen patient monitor preloaded with Gaumard Vitals
- Programmable uterine activity
- Control frequency, duration, and intensity of contractions, resting tone, decels
- Program fetal heart rate and baseline variability
- Control episodic, periodic, and variable changes
- Generate FHR patterns at any time
- Virtually monitor FHR via External Fetal Monitoring or the Fetal Spinal Electrode Mode
- Review up to 2 hours of recorded fetal tracings
- Save/print fetal tracings for debriefing
- Interactive virtual patient monitor displays vital signs in real time
- Customizable layout mimics real patient monitors
- Display simulated ultrasounds, CT scans, lab results, x-rays
Premie HAL® S2209
- 30-Week Premature Infant Simulator
- UNI® Tablet PC
- Premie Care SLE Courseware Package
- Carrying Case
- 1 Year Standard Warranty