- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
5-Year CPR Care Simulator - S153
Individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
The airway becomes blocked when the head is forward.
Multiple pulse points: carotid, femoral, and brachial arterial pulse points.
Realistic chest rise during ventilations.
IV Training Arm
Training arm and hand for intravenous, intramuscular, and subcutaneous access.
Intraosseous infusion and injection system with realistic tibia bones. Allows infusion of fluids, blood and/or drugs directly into the tibia's bone marrow.
- Fully articulating head and jaw with teeth and tongue
- Individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Carotid and femoral arterial pulse points
- Soft, lifelike face skin with molded hair
- Eyes open and close in realistic eye sockets for ophthalmic purposes
- One normal eye and one eye dilated
- Bends at waist
- Femoral venous site
- Jointed elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles
- Realistic hands, feet, fingers, and toes
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- Practice regular or Vest CPR
- Exercise suit
- Intraosseous infusion
- Intramuscular (IM) Injection sites on the deltoids and quadriceps