- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
5 Year CPR and Trauma Care Simulator with OMNI® - S154
Individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation.
Multiple pulse points: carotid, femoral, and brachial arterial pulse points.
OMNI™ Code Blue® Pack
OMNI™ Code Blue® pack monitors and logs the cadence and depth of cardiac compression and airway ventilation.
Realistic chest rise during ventilation.
IV Training Arm
Training arm and hand for intravenous, intramuscular, and subcutaneous access.
Intraosseous infusion and injection system with realistic tibia bones. Allows infusion of fluids, blood and/or drugs directly into the tibia's bone marrow.
- Fully articulating head and jaw with teeth and tongue
- Individual disposable airways to practice hygienic mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- Airway blocked when head is forward
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Carotid, femoral, and brachial arterial pulse sites
- Soft, lifelike face skin with molded hair
- Eyes open and close in realistic eye sockets for ophthalmic purposes
- One normal eye and one eye dilated
- Bends at waist
- Intramuscular (IM) Injection Sites on the deltoids and quadriceps
- Jointed elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles
- Realistic hands, feet, fingers, and toes
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- OMNI™ Code Blue® pack monitors and logs the cadence and depth of cardiac compression and airway ventilation
- Intraosseous infusion
- Intravenous training arm
- Femoral venous site
- Practice regular or Vest CPR
- T-shirt and shorts
- Custom nylon carrying bag
- Instruction Manual