- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
One-Year-Old PEDI® Nursing Care Patient Simulator S115
Injection training arm
Injection arm for IV, IM, Sub Q and intradermal exercises.
Multiple pulse points generated manually using a squeeze bulb.
Anatomically accurate airway with cricocartilage permitting intubation, suctioning, and the Sellick maneuver
Nasal passage permits placement of NP tube.
BVM with realistic chest rise
Bilateral lung expansion with realistic chest rise during BVM.
- Full-body with soft, lifelike face skin and molded hair
- Eyes can be closed or opened manually
- Head tilt/chin lift
- Endotracheal intubation
- Nasogastric intubation
- Tongue and teeth
- Intraosseous infusion
- IV training arm
- Femoral vein
- Manual palpable pulses: femoral and brachial
- BVM with realistic chest rise
- CPR anatomical landmarks
- Intramuscular injection sites
- Simulated ear canal
- Practice gastric suctioning exercises
- Articulating head, arms, and legs
- Realistic hands, feet, fingers, toes
- Soft carrying bag and instruction manual