- Featured Products
- Our Brands
- Shop by
- Product Type
- Clinical Area
S155 5-Year PEDI® Simulator
Articulating head, neck, and jaw permits head tilt/chin lift, jaw thrust, and neck extension into the “sniffing” position.
Anatomically accurate airway with cricoid cartilage permitting intubation, suctioning, and the Sellick maneuver.
Pierce the replaceable trachea and insert a tracheostomy tube with an attached positive pressure device to observe chest rise.
Injection Training Arm
Injection arm for IV, IM, Sub Q, and intradermal exercises.
Interchangeable organs to practice male and female catheterization.
Intraosseous infusion and injection system with realistic tibia bones. Allows infusion of fluids, blood, and/or drugs directly into the bone marrow of the tibia.
- Full-body simulator with soft, lifelike face skin and molded hair
- Eyes can be closed or opened manually
- Head tilt/chin lift
- Endotracheal intubation
- Nasogastric intubation
- Tongue, teeth, and realistic airway
- Intraosseous infusion
- IV training arm
- Femoral vein
- Manual palpable pulses: carotid, femoral, brachial
- BVM with realistic chest rise
- CPR anatomical landmarks
- Intramuscular injection sites
- Simulated ear canal
- Practice gastric suctioning exercises
- Articulating head, jaw, arm, and legs
- Detachable at waist for easy storage
- Carrying bag and instruction manual