PEDI® simulators include intubatable airway, and an injection training arm, an intraosseous injection leg and appropriate arterial/venous simulation. These simulators are another must for a well equipped training program.
Realistic airway with tongue, vocal cords, trachea, and esophagus. Practice intubation using a miller blade and uncuffed ET tube or LMA.
BVM with realistic chest rise
Bilateral lung expansion with realistic chest rise during BVM.
IV access for intravenous access as well as for draining fluids.
Advanced training leg for IV and Sub-Q techniques.
Practice umbilical catheterization by filling umbilical cord using syringe provided.
Simulate pulsatile element with use of hand-held squeeze bulb.
Interchangeable genitalia for female and male catheterization.
Intraosseous infusion and injection system with realistic tibia bones.
- Fully articulating head, neck, and jaw, permitting head tilt/chin lift, jaw thrust, and neck extension into the “sniffing” position
- Anatomically accurate airway with cricocartilage permitting intubation, suctioning, and the Sellick maneuver
- BVM with realistic chest rise
- Realistic internal organs for unparalleled CPR performance
- Realistic mouth, trachea, bronchi, lungs, and distendible stomach
- Practice gastric suctioning and feeding exercises
- NG, OG, NP, and OP exercises
- Injection training arm with numerous venous/arterial sites
- IV leg
- Radial pulse
- Brachial pulse
- Femoral pulse
- Umbilical pulse
- Posterior Tibial pulse
- Intraosseous infusion and injection system with realistic tibia bones
- Umbilical infusion site
- T-shirt and shorts OR diaper and bodysuit (for newborn)
- Custom nylon carrying bag
- Instruction manual
- Omni™ Code Blue® Pack for CPR monitoring